Lifewiththeaustins #6 Deans no more,Megs still a bore, dressed like a 40 year old on crack.

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone else notice how when she’s not got the kid’s she goes to him but when she’s got them he’s at hers? She clearly has childcare in the form of Maggie so is playing families when she’s got the kids & smelly teenagers when she hasn’t, strange woman.

Reactions: 2
Imagine giving up your family to spend evenings drinking squash from a fosters pint glass. NOTHING could make me leave my cosy lovely home to spend an evening with a bloke in his box room that stinks of lynx africa.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Looks like dean had the kids over the Christmas period, she seems to have had them for a couple of hours Christmas Day. They must have been taken back today que the bitchy posts and quotes about dean 😂

• Haha
She’s deleted the comment asking if she’d split from her husband, she’s literally behaving like Dean doesn’t exist, is just a sperm donor/baby sitter/cash machine and that they were never married 🤯 it’s so immature I just don’t get it.

Reactions: 1
She’s deleted the comment asking if she’d split from her husband, she’s literally behaving like Dean doesn’t exist, is just a sperm donor/baby sitter/cash machine and that they were never married 🤯 it’s so immature I just don’t get it.
It is majorly immature. I think the pair of them have handled it like they’ve split with a fling, rather than the parent to their children… they’ve both proven it was all for show / to feel like proper grown ups. Bellends.

Reactions: 3
I’m probably being really petty here… but wtf is that wording?? “I’ve got the children” surely they’re just home?! “The children are at home so…” it’s wound me right up 🙈 also why is WishDean’s name spelt like that? I know that isn’t his fault but I hate it 😂

Attachments

• Haha
Strange that they never spent anytime apart and seemed like they had no friends to now both having new partners and enjoying nights out with friends.. 😳

Oh wow, talk of babies for Meg and wish Dean in 2022 already 😬

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Strange that they never spent anytime apart and seemed like they had no friends to now both having new partners and enjoying nights out with friends.. 😳

Oh wow, talk of babies for Meg and wish Dean in 2022 already 😬
Dean seems to have reconnected with his family and old friends, maybe they’re the friends that didn’t want him to marry twit head on that Facebook post who knows 😂 Meg only has that one friend and I guarantee it’s just the both of them unless her friend gets bored and decides to bring another friend along to make the night bearable 😂

I don’t think I’m ready for beg to be pregnant again. The all the bump rubbing and slow panning of the baby 🥴 we barely see Dawson as it is! It’s going to be sad seeing the older two get shoved out even further

I'm still convinced that Dawson is wish deans, I find it so strange that Dean barely has him... but oh I'm so pleased for Dean finding himself a little beaut of a girlfriend, and having all his friends and family back in his life, and working on his body and mental health, just shows how toxic Megan clearly was to him

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I know them both, they’re both as toxic as one another. They married young with huge insecurities which they carried during their marriage which is why they had no friends & were always together, neither of them liked being apart or having separate lives with friends of their own. Deans family chose to let him get on with his life when they moved further afield and acted in a vicious manner so Dean being a protective father / partner has his family’s back. There’s so much more to the story & neither of them are perfect especially not Dean as you all think.

I know them both, they’re both as toxic as one another. They married young with huge insecurities which they carried during their marriage which is why they had no friends & were always together, neither of them liked being apart or having separate lives with friends of their own. Deans family chose to let him get on with his life when they moved further afield and acted in a vicious manner so Dean being a protective father / partner has his family’s back. There’s so much more to the story & neither of them are perfect especially not Dean as you all think.
You can’t dish us up tea like that and not spill it ☕ I know quite a few people who know Deans side but not really enough to deliver and I can’t ask questions either without looking odd.

Care to elaborate? 🤷🏻‍♀️🙈

Woop woop Dean finally upgraded to a beaut 😍 so happy for him
Any photos? I don’t follow him anymore 😂😂

Definitely need to know more 😂 I’m not fooled by dean though, it’s pretty clear they’re both immature and both wrong uns,

I’ve always just assumed they’re both immature and were playing grown ups. I’ve never been able to see that there’s some dark secrets between them, just that they’re both idiots who chose to bring children into a sham relationship / marriage! Obviously I don’t know them, but from an outsiders perspective they’re just childish and both as bad as each other.

Just the three of us? How is that when she has 3 children and said she was getting a takeaway with wish Dean?!

• Haha
Reactions: 5