Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Annon0519

Anyone else get the vibe that something isnt right between Meg and Dean? The poor bloke constantly has black eyes, now hes got some damage to his face..
He cant go to work because she struggles and needs to be with him.
She gets extremely jealous over her own daughter.
Dean's family dont agree with them being together. Something is a bit off and I dont know what😶

Reactions: 25

Camelandchicken1

Chatty Member
Anyone notice in his response that he’s now deleted on his Nissan post that he said the blackouts were 3 months ago? LIAR!

Thread title suggestion: Life with the Austins, Pancake tits and blackout fits, Deans telling lies for gifted car and his family drama has gone too far.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 24

Amber rose 123

No they really are not that happy!
It seems to me he’s starting to resent her - his issue with the anxiety at work seems closely linked to her being incapable of looking after 3 kids on her own- 3 kids she wanted and even talks about a 4th?!? Must be hard for him being the main earner in the house AND then having a wife at home who’s a lazy sod

F616D935-70AB-49A6-A3F3-FF464DC31386.jpeg

I saw someone mentioned photos in labour so I went back and had a look 👀... WHAT THE ACTUAL HELL is this?? 😂😂😂😂😂 so many questions - firstly WHY? Why would you want an absolute cringe photo like this anyway - let along posting it online, secondly how did they take the photo - are you telling me in the middle of labour you found the tone to pose, set a timer to take this absolutely hilarious photo. It’s like something out of a hello exclusive 😹😹 I am dying

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 20

Camelandchicken1

Chatty Member
The twisted ankle is just a ploy to flog that vitabiotics rub or whatever it is he’s doing with it.

I can’t wait for their holiday to wild duck, feel free to use this Meg to save yourself typing:

We had to stop so many times!! For Dawson to boob and to get a Starbucks!!! Blake loved everything he just loved to look at everything! He really took it all in!! Hallie was being sassy!! We had early wake ups and she wanted to be carried!! Dawson loved to boob outside!! Wild duck is a really great holiday!! Especially if you have little ones!! They have so much to take in!! It really was much needed!! Family time together!!! (Insert 5 breastfeeding pictures, Blake on a branch, some random trees and a drive through Starbucks.)

• Haha
Reactions: 20

Cookiesncream

I'm pretty sure he's an engineer and kellogg's pay similar to my partners pay (he's also an engineer), it's really decent money and we have a mortgage just based on his wage alone. So yeah it could be their own house. Also sick pay where my partner is an engineer is 6 months full pay then further 6 months half pay, guessing it'll be similar there too.
I’m fairly certain he’s not an engineer. Don’t be fooled, they don’t have a pot to piss in. Thats why their baby has no pram and get shoved in a car seat when they go out, and why their tiny 2 year old is forced to walk/ends up getting carried when they go on their nature walks. They won’t fork out for a double pram. If they do anything with the kids it’s either free (bike rides/walks) or gifted.

Hallie is the least favourite child because she’s the one that brings in least revenue. Blake has his boring bike account with sponsors. Dawson is bringing in gifted baby crap. Hallie May serves jo purpose to them.
It does my head in when people have kids close together in age and then the toddler gets shoved to the side and expected to suddenly grow up. If you can only handle one baby at a time, wait until your youngest is older before having another one. They bang on about how bad she sleeps, how she always has to walk, how stroppy she can be etc... well she got shoved into a shared bedroom way before she was ready, to make room for the latest money-maker (sorry, baby), you chucked her out of a buggy and expect her to keep up with her 4 year old brother. And you give her literally no one-on-one time because you’ve constantly got a baby attached to your boob and Blake is you golden boy - no wonder she acts up! I don’t think they should have had a 3rd baby at all with how lazy they are as parent, but they certainly should have waited until Hallie May was older

• Heart
Reactions: 19
This is an insider, we have all just been made aware of this thread, I can confirm the sweep is correct as for the mental health this could be one of two things. Self inflicted due to living life out side of reality.

Or put on for the Instagram purposes. He has fell out the family due to a family loss the attention was not on him and he did not like it which made him wish d***h upon his 61 year old father and wished it would be very soon. Thanks for bringing this to our attention.

• Wow
  • Sad

Amber rose 123

I hate that “hey guys, happy whatever day of the week it is” so patronising, you’re right it’s like she addresses her followers as if they’re 5 year olds, maybe she should focus more on her own child’s speech and language.
“Hey guys, happy Wednesday .....oooo it’s almost the weekend - I can’t wait as I’ve had such a busy week of work👀👀 oh no wait that’s right , every days a weekend for me as I’m a lazy sod who’s not worked a day in her life after marrying the first bloke that came along when I was 18. I won’t let him go to work either as I can’t cope with the 3 children I’ve got, so at the mo Dean is playing the best sicky acting card and im so proud of him. Now he’s at home 24/7 he’s able to ferry me around the shops, go shopping to Tesco, do all the house work and get up with the kids. I don’t know if you know but I breast feed and I like to get my tits out whenever I can. I also like to scrounge for any freebies I can because I really don’t want to work EVER” 😂😂😂😂😂 now that’s what she should be saying each morning

• Haha
B87AB03B-7E05-4D1E-A3F6-6B95A4611B19.jpeg

This is honestly laughable now, I hope some people have the balls to message him and give him shit for this. “Work hard”, “uphold responsibilities” ... you’re not though are you Dean? People who can’t work due to mental illness have serious mental health problems and do not still post on Instagram everyday doing ads etc! This family are a joke and I am sick of it! Absolute insult to those of us who do struggle with their mental health!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18

Amber rose 123

I’d love to take credit for that but it has been said before lol xx

Also! How happy does Blake look in his new uniform 🤣🤣

bribe the kid! He looks like someone pissed in his cereal 🙅🏼‍♀️🤣

Any stories or advice this year???

yeah mate, don’t fucking bother you tool
The best of it is that isn’t his uniform 😂😂 the primary school have their own jumpers and it’s a shirt and tie not a polo shirt - they posted a cringe photo weeks ago for the gram 😂😂 so it’s even worse they’ve dressed the poor kid up to promote Tesco school uniform when he won’t be wearing most of it 🤦🏼‍♀️. Biggest bunch of absolute losers the pair of them

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 17

Sara_M

VIP Member
Funny how his depression and anxiety only hit him in work and work is the only thing he cant manage to do. He appears to function absolutely fine when doing everything else.

• Heart
Reactions: 16

Yorkshirewife

VIP Member
Tbh I wouldn't put it past him to drive to a hospital just so he can get a spot of content for the gram. He probably hasn't even got an appointment or anything.

• Haha
Reactions: 16

Idontknowwhoiam

Hi Meg, have we hit a nerve on here tonight? Maybe if you stopped playing the MH card everyone something doesn’t go your way, or things get a bit tough people would have more sympathy. Dean needs to get back to work, maybe you could find yourself a little part time job, you know contribute something to the society that keeps gifting you freebies. Show those children how real life works.
That’s not Megan... the spelling and grammar is too good

• Haha
Reactions: 15

Penguintale

Thread suggestion: meg begs, deans mean, the Austin’s aren’t so squeaky clean

I’ve been blocked by both too 😂😂

• Heart

noobie123

after the whole ‘looking for advice for hallies constant non stop screaming’ stories just LAST WEEK I did laugh to myself when I saw that she’d apparently stopped now... all of a sudden 🙈🤣 definitely hasn’t Lol. damn, meg the egg really got her back up when someone mentioned hallie was attention seeking didn’t she? remember when she said ‘all of my children get the same attention... hallie actually gets the most’ oh you contradicting little fruitcake 😋

Feel so sorry for hallie, she has been forced to grow up since Dawson came along, it’s no wonder she plays up the poor girl. Maybe she wasn’t ready to give up her room and move in with Blake hence why she hasn’t been sleeping great... wouldn’t it have made sense to keep hallie in her own room since she was a girl, and the two boys in the bigger room once Dawson was old enough? Then again they were so desperate to do a new nursery for the gram weren’t they. Can’t miss out on a chance for some #gifted #nurserydecor hehehe

Cringeypants

Amber rose 123

Funny how his depression and anxiety only hit him in work and work is the only thing he cant manage to do. He appears to function absolutely fine when doing everything else.
👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻 Exactly!! Why does he have these episodes in work only?? His work will end up saying he isn’t fit for the job and he will laid off. He is absolutely taking the fucking piss. I know people with anxiety - they can’t even get out of bed......yet he’s already said he’s got a day with “plenty of fresh air“ planned. Here’s an idea Austins - how about turning off social media, sorting out your lives - getting your children socially interacting with other people, getting Blake some speech therapy, signing hallie up for pre school- and letting Dawson develop instead of trying to keep him in the new born days. i will be messaging Kellogg’s and forwarding his social media stories. They make me so mad - Playing the system like a fiddle .

• Heart

Yorkshirewife

VIP Member
Just been sent this. Fat shaming isnt good of anyones mental health dean..
Wow. Not being funny but him, and particularly his wife are no oil paintings..... Also any one can lose weight, they'll always be nasty, desperate, fake as fuck, losers. Who are lousy parents....
And she has cheesy toif if we really wanna hit someones appearance.