LifeWithTheAustins #2 Meg the egg who likes to beg

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can’t believe he’s still not at work, how the hell he still has this job is beyond me.. what a joke of a family, I can understand why people dislike them so much

Reactions: 8
I can’t believe he’s still not at work, how the hell he still has this job is beyond me.. what a joke of a family, I can understand why people dislike them so much
Seems like they’re hiding something. Been quiet and he was meant to be at work but obviously hasn’t gone. I’ll be interested to see what the next update is or how they’re going to spin it.
I also don’t understand how they’re affording to live if he’s not at work. Usually you have to work there for a while before you’d get full sick pay and even then most of these companies only offer 3-6 months full pay before cutting it to half or giving a dismissal so I’m curious to how they’re managing everything financially, are the ads really that wel paid?
At the end of the day, like someone mentioned, you don’t just get magically cured of mental health issues, it’s something you have to sort of try and learn to live with, at least that’s what medication is for, to try and help you enough so you can do simple tasks like go to work etc. He’s not been there for over 4 months now but can go galavanting everywhere but, with a smile on his face. It isn’t like his job is a traumatising one either so surely he should be starting to make an effort to get back to it now if he really so desperately wants to provide for his family...

Reactions: 2
Someone said further back that they worked for KP and that they were well aware of what he’s up to, but obviously they have to go down the correct channels which takes time. But he will be losing his job.

My guess is he’s suspended on full pay.

Reactions: 7
Someone said further back that they worked for KP and that they were well aware of what he’s up to, but obviously they have to go down the correct channels which takes time. But he will be losing his job.

I think he’s been suspended too......

Reactions: 2

Oh really? 👀👀 I must have missed that. But god I hope it’s true. The situation is bad enough anyway - talking the piss with anxiety which only seems to trigger at work?! But in the current climate with jobs being lost left right and centre and then you get this absolute Joker taking the piss. I really hope his job goes to someone more deserving.
god knows what they will do for money now

Reactions: 5
I genuinely can’t picture him going back to work there. Let’s face it his co workers will clearly be talking about him, I’d be pissed off if I worked there and worked hard and constantly saw him on days out etc with his family while off with depression. I’m sure those workers wish they could spend days with their family! The environment would be way too awkward for him to return to and I would say that’s what’s causing him anxiety of going back, knowing he would have to face people questioning how his little trips out were while they picked up his slack!

Reactions: 10
Why is he filming himself going into the hospital 🙈 he’s literally that beggy person on Facebook that tags themselves at hospital waiting for people to comment like “oh my god are you okay?!” 🤦🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 9
Why is he filming himself going into the hospital 🙈 he’s literally that beggy person on Facebook that tags themselves at hospital waiting for people to comment like “oh my god are you okay?!” 🤦🏼‍♀️
Thinking the exact same thing 😂😂😂 My God! I'm assuming like others that he's in trouble at work - now he's on maximum damage control now trying to claw back all his lovely family days out.
Could he get anymore tragic?

Reactions: 3
Just to let you know Dean, you massive beg, you DONT need to put a boomerang up of the hospital entrance EVERYTIME you go there. This happened all throughout Megan's pregnancy too, all for fking attention as usual. Focus on your children and your "bad mental health" 🥴 before planning what you can do next for attention off strangers. Creep

Reactions: 12
It'll be something in line with his next sick note. His work aren't buying the depression excuse so he'll have some other issue that requires a sick note.

Reactions: 1
He’s basically the Male version of

U ok hun pm me bbz watch out sneks everywhere 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Tbh I wouldn't put it past him to drive to a hospital just so he can get a spot of content for the gram. He probably hasn't even got an appointment or anything.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Didn’t she “hurt her ankle”
Before and got the free gifted muscle rub tit,
Probs going to be a now meg has broke her foot so I can’t work

Reactions: 1
Maybe he was going to the orthopaedic hospital to get that bone on his head looked at, and by bone I mean dick, he’s such a twit.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.