LifeWithTheAustins #2 Meg the egg who likes to beg

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
After re reading he was saying that she was so fat she couldn't see over her toes. Fat shaming at its worse. She is a size 14 clothing so hardly fat.

Reactions: 1
Wow have just caught up, I have 3 children of a similar age to theirs so have spent the day running round after them, not had a chance to go on my phone (HINT HINT Egg and Dean). I’ll take one for the team and forward them on to Tesco etc.
I will too, never done anything like this before though is it best through Instagram or something?

I think it should be shared to muscle fit. They are a weight loss company and they are fat shaming people.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
I’ve always messaged companies on Instagram, they tent to be pretty responsive. The holiday company were down right rude, muscle fit claims that Deans a fully paying client. Big companies such a Tesco etc are usually very helpful, not related to the austins put I emailed fairy as I’d commented about something safety related on one of Hinch the grinches posts and was sent death threats from her barmy army, one of which has 10k+ followers & was gifted items from fairy, they apologised for what had happened & stopped gifting her items.

Reactions: 4
I’ve always messaged companies on Instagram, they tent to be pretty responsive. The holiday company were down right rude, muscle fit claims that Deans a fully paying client. Big companies such a Tesco etc are usually very helpful, not related to the austins put I emailed fairy as I’d commented about something safety related on one of Hinch the grinches posts and was sent death threats from her barmy army, one of which has 10k+ followers & was gifted items from fairy, they apologised for what had happened & stopped gifting her items.
Wow I’m new to all this but that sounds crazy! 😱 will go down the Instagram route now I do have a second account so may use that 🤨

Wow I’m new to all this but that sounds crazy! 😱 will go down the Instagram route now I do have a second account so may use that 🤨
I joined here because of the hinch thread but never posted, far too fast paced for my liking. I would use your second account as the smaller companies tell beggs and Dean so you’ll get blocked.

Reactions: 2
Irrelevant to the previous messages but lol at this.
I don’t know about anywhere else but for me since this pandemic started, every one of my parcels has been left on my doorstep from at least 5 different courier/mail companies 😂
What’s with all the scribbling out all over the box?, will it be some new exciting ‘colaberacion’ 🙊 that is just too top secret for his peasant followers to know yet?
Also maybe the delivery driver just thought they’d be at home since you know you haven’t been to work in 4 months and your wife hasn’t worked in over 4 years 🙄
Don’t mind me lmao, just don’t see the need, he’s got his parcel safe and sound anyway, I’m sure the crap they’re gifted these days isn’t really worth stealing.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Just been sent this. Fat shaming isnt good of anyones mental health dean..
I wonder if their fitness collaboration partners would be happy to see that? Seeing as he says he’s getting fit to better his mental health, yet putting others down over their weight which in turn destroys their mental health!! Clearly the opposite message to what the fitness group would want spread..

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I wonder if their fitness collaboration partners would be happy to see that? Seeing as he says he’s getting fit to better his mental health, yet putting others down over their weight which in turn destroys their mental health!! Clearly the opposite message to what the fitness group would want spread..
Its even worse that the woman he said it to sufferes very badly with her mental health as it is.

The thing is he did it while his dad is grieving for his sister just like he did when his dad's brother passed away a few years ago!
He needs a wake up call.
They both do!!

It was in the hospital, which they then advised his sister and partner to do so when she was recently in labour so not only are they the ultimate life coaches, parents of the year, top beggers they are also doctors!
I don't know how anyone can risk an unborn child's life just to have a prem baby!
Selfish idiots 😡
In the hospital! Omg!!! What is wrong with them 🤢

Reactions: 1
Irrelevant to the previous messages but lol at this.
I don’t know about anywhere else but for me since this pandemic started, every one of my parcels has been left on my doorstep from at least 5 different courier/mail companies 😂
What’s with all the scribbling out all over the box?, will it be some new exciting ‘colaberacion’ 🙊 that is just too top secret for his peasant followers to know yet?
Also maybe the delivery driver just thought they’d be at home since you know you haven’t been to work in 4 months and your wife hasn’t worked in over 4 years 🙄
Don’t mind me lmao, just don’t see the need, he’s got his parcel safe and sound anyway, I’m sure the crap they’re gifted these days isn’t really worth stealing.
Almost certain dpd are told to leave them as al deliveries are non contact 😂

They’re so stupid they make pinky and the brain look like couple goals

I’ll be honest Dean is a downright rude prick. I remember reading comments on a post last year about his tattoo with the kids names. I remember rightly that someone commented about there only being 3 scrolls so will Dawson be their last? My God did they get shot down! He was really rude to the person can’t even remember if they were male or female but I just remember reading it thinking is there any need to be such a prick???? I can’t totally comprehend that he’s got a nasty side.

Reactions: 3
Since this thread has come to light and the whole sweep thing I have been re reading some of her posts and stuff doesn’t sit well with me atall. Why would you be ready and wish for your 35 week baby to come early? I think she desperately wanted the attention from having a poorly baby, especially if a relatives baby was premature. Personally if my child was ill and In hospital I don’t think I’d be documenting it all on Instagram every single step of the way, maybe I’m just strange.

why are you getting your followers to place ‘bets’ on when they think they’re going to arrive?? so very odd. I would never have wished for my babies to come before their due date as tough as pregnancy was!! I was at high risk of pre eclampsia and was going to be induced a couple of weeks early and I was heartbroken at the thought of my baby coming early!!!!

strange, strange people. Also I know mother’s instinct is a thing but I could never have told you when I thought my babies would arrive?? Lol. what a total weirdo

Attachments

• Sad
Have you noticed they never mention tattle on their stories? If I really didn't want false things spread about me, I'd address it like alot of people do on Instagram. Seems to me that they don't want to reveal all the truths about them that are on here, such as the messages, the sweep, etc.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.