LifeWithTheAustins #2 Meg the egg who likes to beg

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh hi 👋🏻 been reading on here again have we

“I forgot to share this” 😂😂 oh duck off dean - you document your entire existence on here - from your mundane monotone “hi guys I’ve just had a meeting at work”, to posting your walk to Tesco’s, the school run, every single detail of your life is shared online. I hardly think you “forgot” to share something like that.
it seems great timing in the fact your family members have been on here dishing the dirt, you wishing your own dad dead and being a brat to your siblings......

I get that people have family drama but bloody hell Deans and Megan’s sounds like an episode of eastenders😂. Seems he falls out with everyone 🙄🙄 funny that he blames everyone else but himself

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Oh hi 👋🏻 been reading on here again have we

“I forgot to share this” 😂😂 oh duck off dean - you document your entire existence on here - from your mundane monotone “hi guys I’ve just had a meeting at work”, to posting your walk to Tesco’s, the school run, every single detail of your life is shared online. I hardly think you “forgot” to share something like that.
it seems great timing in the fact your family members have been on here dishing the dirt, you wishing your own dad dead and being a brat to your siblings......

I get that people have family drama but bloody hell Deans and Megan’s sounds like an episode of eastenders😂. Seems he falls out with everyone 🙄🙄 funny that he blames everyone else but himself
The fact he’s fallen out with pretty much everyone in his family at some point speaks volumes, it’s got to get to a point where he realises that maybe him and his wife are in fact the problem?

Reactions: 6
What an absolute joke he is I'm so sick of him lying about his family it's them it's always been them trying to dictate how people should live thier lives, like they are the ultimate life coaches.
It's constant drama when they are around, they are so fake and very quick to slag their "followers" off when not on camera if people don't do things thier way well you can guess what they are like!
I can't wait till that so called perfect bubble is popped.
#fake #noonecares #sotransparent
🤬🤬

Reactions: 7
Are his mum and dad together? Has this recent reappearance of his mum happened because of the fall out with his dad? Is he trying to put some distance between the timing, hence the "forgot to share...." Just curious what the dynamics are going on there 🤔

Reactions: 1
What an absolute joke he is I'm so sick of him lying about his family it's them it's always been them trying to dictate how people should live thier lives, like they are the ultimate life coaches.
It's constant drama when they are around, they are so fake and very quick to slag their "followers" off when not on camera if people don't do things thier way well you can guess what they are like!
I can't wait till that so called perfect bubble is popped.
#fake #noonecares #sotransparent
🤬🤬
They are very narcissistic!

Are his mum and dad together? Has this recent reappearance of his mum happened because of the fall out with his dad? Is he trying to put some distance between the timing, hence the "forgot to share...." Just curious what the dynamics are going on there 🤔
They're not together because there was a dig about it being so lovely that the children call her partner grandad 😬

Reactions: 4
No his parents have been split a long time, and yes Dean does this when he falls out with his dad, thinking he will get a reaction thing is he isn't getting one and won't it's about time Dean realised that all this tit for tat is getting a bit boring now bout time he grew a pair and realised that they are the ones that are causing the problems and doing it all to themselves and if your reading this Dean or meg just so you know I'm really not bothered if you find out who I am saying this cause this time you've gone too far!!

Reactions: 10
I'm sorry but how the duck did he give her a sweep on the bathroom floor to induce a prem baby, absolutely vile. (Not doubting it by the way just disgusted)

• Sick
Reactions: 4
Right enough, that's a low blow! A very deliberate attempt to hurt his dad.
The thing is he did it while his dad is grieving for his sister just like he did when his dad's brother passed away a few years ago!
He needs a wake up call.
They both do!!

I'm sorry but how the duck did he give her a sweep on the bathroom floor to induce a prem baby, absolutely vile. (Not doubting it by the way just disgusted)
It was in the hospital, which they then advised his sister and partner to do so when she was recently in labour so not only are they the ultimate life coaches, parents of the year, top beggers they are also doctors!
I don't know how anyone can risk an unborn child's life just to have a prem baby!
Selfish idiots 😡

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 3
Right enough, that's a low blow! A very deliberate attempt to hurt his dad.
exactly- it’s a very primary school “your not my best friend anymore so I’ve got a new one” vibe. Just about sums him up though - very very immature. The fact he’s responsible for 3 children when he behaves like this is worrying. Meant to be setting an example to his kids and now all a sudden they’re not seeing their grandad, and now there’s another lady who by the sounds of it Blake hasn’t even met (he is 4.5!?)are being told is their nana. He’s an absolute tool.

Last edited:
Just been sent this. Fat shaming isnt good of anyones mental health dean..
Wow. Not being funny but him, and particularly his wife are no oil paintings..... Also any one can lose weight, they'll always be nasty, desperate, fake as duck, losers. Who are lousy parents....
And she has cheesy toif if we really wanna hit someones appearance.

Reactions: 15
Just been sent this. Fat shaming isnt good of anyones mental health dean..
This needs to be sent to any brands they work with. Absolutely despicable messages. I don’t care what the situation is, at the end of the day his account is a ‘professional’ account. Therefore he needs to respond to all messages professionally as he would with a work email.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Wow have just caught up, I have 3 children of a similar age to theirs so have spent the day running round after them, not had a chance to go on my phone (HINT HINT Egg and Dean). I’ll take one for the team and forward them on to Tesco etc.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.