LifeWithTheAustins #2 Meg the egg who likes to beg

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh what a surprise they have a holiday booked at that wild duck holiday park they were tagging away last week 🙄🙄 How pathetically predictable 😴
More fool the holiday park!
They only recently opened last year i Hope they don't gift them a stay as they will regret it as they don't post enough content or advertisement in my opinion. Specially not enough for w gifted stay

Reactions: 2
Let’s place a bet!

how long before he is ‘struggling’
I give it a day!!!!

I can’t see the gifted holiday to wild duck 🤔

Reactions: 3
Is it just me or do her babies eyes look really sore in the advertisement for water wipes eyelid wipes 🤦🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 4
Is it just me or do her babies eyes look really sore in the advertisement for water wipes eyelid wipes 🤦🏼‍♀️
soft & gently 🤣🤣🤣🤣

but yes I thought the same, his left eye looks really red :(

It’s funny he’s now posting about his return to work.bet Occupational health have assessed him and he’s been told to bet back to work.
Convenient that Meg has “twisted” her ankle just before he’s due to go back to work🙄 Will that be the next excuse as to why he needs time off because she can’t cope!?

• Haha
Reactions: 5
The twisted ankle is just a ploy to flog that vitabiotics rub or whatever it is he’s doing with it.

I can’t wait for their holiday to wild duck, feel free to use this Meg to save yourself typing:

We had to stop so many times!! For Dawson to boob and to get a Starbucks!!! Blake loved everything he just loved to look at everything! He really took it all in!! Hallie was being sassy!! We had early wake ups and she wanted to be carried!! Dawson loved to boob outside!! Wild duck is a really great holiday!! Especially if you have little ones!! They have so much to take in!! It really was much needed!! Family time together!!! (Insert 5 breastfeeding pictures, Blake on a branch, some random trees and a drive through Starbucks.)

• Haha
Reactions: 20
The twisted ankle is just a ploy to flog that vitabiotics rub or whatever it is he’s doing with it.

I can’t wait for their holiday to wild duck, feel free to use this Meg to save yourself typing:

We had to stop so many times!! For Dawson to boob and to get a Starbucks!!! Blake loved everything he just loved to look at everything! He really took it all in!! Hallie was being sassy!! We had early wake ups and she wanted to be carried!! Dawson loved to boob outside!! Wild duck is a really great holiday!! Especially if you have little ones!! They have so much to take in!! It really was much needed!! Family time together!!! (Insert 5 breastfeeding pictures, Blake on a branch, some random trees and a drive through Starbucks.)
sounds idyllic, must rush to make a booking ;)

Both of their stories have done me in!
So megan has supposedly “twisted her ankle” well that was well timed as luckily they’ve just been gifted some joint cream! (Dean even strategically holding the tube in that boomerang... also does Meg have to declare it as #AD #gifted if their accounts are basically linked? 🤔)

Apparently Dawson has been suffering with “sticky eyes” recently ohh that’s good as well because luckily they’ve been gifted effing eye lid wipes 🙄

Absolutely sick of the random TAT! Imagine accepting so many things at once you have to do 3 gifted stories in a day.. If I was a company, I’d be pissed off by the fact they’re rushing to get through them all to move on to the next story! Constant ads just make it look too staged and shows they are just doing it for freebies imo!

End of rant 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Apparently Dawson has been suffering with “sticky eyes” recently ohh that’s good as well because luckily they’ve been gifted effing eye lid wipes 🙄
Ye it’s funny how the timing of their ads is always so appropriate but yet you never really hear about the issues until it’s time for a gifted ad.
I’m also pretty sure a reusable wipe with some water on it would be good enough and still probs better for the environment or with as much as she chats about breastfeeding, you’d think she’d know that breastmilk is a good method for gunky or sore eyes, sorry but it’s true lol😂

also can we just talk about how ridiculous eyelid wipes are anyway, who is really going to go out and buy them😂

Reactions: 2
Ye it’s funny how the timing of their ads is always so appropriate but yet you never really hear about the issues until it’s time for a gifted ad.
I’m also pretty sure a reusable wipe with some water on it would be good enough and still probs better for the environment or with as much as she chats about breastfeeding, you’d think she’d know that breastmilk is a good method for gunky or sore eyes, sorry but it’s true lol😂

also can we just talk about how ridiculous eyelid wipes are anyway, who is really going to go out and buy them😂
Eyelid wipes are bloody ridiculous !!! Get a bloody muslin, squirt some boob milk or water on it and you’re sorted 🙄

Eyelid wipes are bloody ridiculous !!! Get a bloody muslin, squirt some boob milk or water on it and you’re sorted 🙄
Agreed what a ridiculous idea 🤦🏼‍♀️ Wipes that are 99.6% water to help with gunky eyes... erm here’s an idea what about water and cotton wool?🤔
🤣 they will literally promote anything! She’s only using water wipes because they were gifted them originally, when she had run out she was asking for recommendations of wipes that are mainly water (blatantly on the beg for gifted items again 🙄)

Aw god no don’t say that
She reads this
We’ll be subjected to her boobing onto cloths as well as boobing all day and boobing on the go

I can’t handle no more boobing😭

• Haha
Agreed what a ridiculous idea 🤦🏼‍♀️ Wipes that are 99.6% water to help with gunky eyes... erm here’s an idea what about water and cotton wool?🤔
🤣 they will literally promote anything! She’s only using water wipes because they were gifted them originally, when she had run out she was asking for recommendations of wipes that are mainly water (blatantly on the beg for gifted items again 🙄)
I HATE when these mum influencers do that! Always asking for recommendations when really they’re just hinting for free stuff! I see it happen all too much!

Reactions: 4
I'm pretty sure he's an engineer and kellogg's pay similar to my partners pay (he's also an engineer), it's really decent money and we have a mortgage just based on his wage alone. So yeah it could be their own house. Also sick pay where my partner is an engineer is 6 months full pay then further 6 months half pay, guessing it'll be similar there too.
I’m fairly certain he’s not an engineer. Don’t be fooled, they don’t have a pot to piss in. Thats why their baby has no pram and get shoved in a car seat when they go out, and why their tiny 2 year old is forced to walk/ends up getting carried when they go on their nature walks. They won’t fork out for a double pram. If they do anything with the kids it’s either free (bike rides/walks) or gifted.

Hallie is the least favourite child because she’s the one that brings in least revenue. Blake has his boring bike account with sponsors. Dawson is bringing in gifted baby crap. Hallie May serves jo purpose to them.
It does my head in when people have kids close together in age and then the toddler gets shoved to the side and expected to suddenly grow up. If you can only handle one baby at a time, wait until your youngest is older before having another one. They bang on about how bad she sleeps, how she always has to walk, how stroppy she can be etc... well she got shoved into a shared bedroom way before she was ready, to make room for the latest money-maker (sorry, baby), you chucked her out of a buggy and expect her to keep up with her 4 year old brother. And you give her literally no one-on-one time because you’ve constantly got a baby attached to your boob and Blake is you golden boy - no wonder she acts up! I don’t think they should have had a 3rd baby at all with how lazy they are as parent, but they certainly should have waited until Hallie May was older

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Completely agree with the comments about Hallie. Megan in particular always seems to be moaning about her, when believe me I’ve see Blake in the famous Tesco’s and he was acting up big time that day - funny they didn’t mention that on the videos they uploaded that day 😂😂. I feel sorry for the little girl, she seems very behind with her development and j don’t think I’ve ever heard her speak? When my children were 2 they never stopped yapping, even though it wasn’t always coherent what they were trying to say the best way children learn their range of sounds is through talking with adults. They don’t seem to do anything for her - the bike ride thing is Blake’s and she has to tag along. The school by us has a lovely pre- school which take on from 2, it’s literally £8.50 for half a day. it would do her the world of good to attend a few mornings a week. But of course they won’t do that unless it’s #gifted

• Sad
Reactions: 9
‘Fresh flowers make me happy’ ‘it really cheers me up’ she says as she looks anything but happy in the photo with said flowers🤔😭

• Haha
He managed 10 hours at work.... Just do the extra fking 2 hours and stop begging for attention on insta😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Maybe dean is on booked annual leave but gearing up for a paid for mental health campaign.

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.