LifeWithTheAustins #2 Meg the egg who likes to beg

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wow he is an absolute prick 🤬
And that's only scratching the surface, his recent abuse given is to his dad I know the family well and they are not how he makes them out to be, his dad is the man who stepped up when he was needed most the man who give his kids a better life than he had, the man who gave him a roof over his head after he left home wen things went wrong for him but dean kicked him while he was down recently he lost his sister very suddenly and no more than 3 weeks ago was it her funeral and he wished his dad a lonely death and hoped it was very soon more than once all because deans "mental health" was more important than anything else. They are heartless, selfish arseholes.
And I do hope they read these cause his posts about being kind is hypocritical really cause he's not kind they are only out for themselves!! 😡

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 8
And that's only scratching the surface, his recent abuse given is to his dad I know the family well and they are not how he makes them out to be, his dad is the man who stepped up when he was needed most the man who give his kids a better life than he had, the man who gave him a roof over his head after he left home wen things went wrong for him but dean kicked him while he was down recently he lost his sister very suddenly and no more than 3 weeks ago was it her funeral and he wished his dad a lonely death and hoped it was very soon more than once all because deans "mental health" was more important than anything else. They are heartless, selfish arseholes.
And I do hope they read these cause his posts about being kind is hypocritical really cause he's not kind they are only out for themselves!! 😡
Please be careful! Wouldn’t wNt you taking any flack for the info xx

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I’d love to take credit for that but it has been said before lol xx

Also! How happy does Blake look in his new uniform 🤣🤣

bribe the kid! He looks like someone pissed in his cereal 🙅🏼‍♀️🤣

Any stories or advice this year???

yeah mate, don’t bleeping bother you tool
The best of it is that isn’t his uniform 😂😂 the primary school have their own jumpers and it’s a shirt and tie not a polo shirt - they posted a cringe photo weeks ago for the gram 😂😂 so it’s even worse they’ve dressed the poor kid up to promote Tesco school uniform when he won’t be wearing most of it 🤦🏼‍♀️. Biggest bunch of absolute losers the pair of them

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
The best of it is that isn’t his uniform 😂😂 the primary school have their own jumpers and it’s a shirt and tie not a polo shirt - they posted a cringe photo weeks ago for the gram 😂😂 so it’s even worse they’ve dressed the poor kid up to promote Tesco school uniform when he won’t be wearing most of it 🤦🏼‍♀️. Biggest bunch of absolute losers the pair of them
What?! I can not believe that hahahahahah! What I don’t understand is why tesco would pay the both of them separately for the ads (I’m assuming!) when they’re basically the same account? They’ve done what? 3 tesco ads in the past 2 weeks 🤯 wasn’t long ago they were doing M&S pr events and paid ads 🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 4
Please be careful! Wouldn’t wNt you taking any flack for the info xx
I will do thank you, I appreciate u watching out very kind of you, the family is big and this is common knowledge amongst the family and further but I genuinely mean it, thank you 😊

Reactions: 5
I haven’t know of them for long but god they’re so bleeping boring and bland they’re like magnolia paint
I hate to moan about appearances cos people can’t help it (for the most part lol) but they’re so gormless and her snug expression with her dark lipstick is like nails on a blackboard

I just feel so sorry for those kids. I feel sorry for any kid who is used for their parents a OTT go make money themselves but these pair are beyond! They’re so stupid, they can’t keep their dirty laundry behind closed doors, they’re constantly attention seeking (you know they would check in to a hospital on fb for u ok hunnnnnnn) and cor if I was their kids looking back on all this crap I’d be humiliated.

They clearly have some form of DV going on and it’s really two little kids playing house. It ain’t gonna end well 😬

Reactions: 8
I thought I'd leave this here 😊
Sin as they are a bit shady with the q&as, they only reply to the most relevant questions, not the good stuff 😂
Q&A
Anything that is bugging you about them please feel free to ask here. All will be revealed to the best of my knowledge!
😂😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
I thought I'd leave this here 😊
Sin as they are a bit shady with the q&as, they only reply to the most relevant questions, not the good stuff 😂
Q&A
Anything that is bugging you about them please feel free to ask here. All will be revealed to the best of my knowledge!
😂😂
Any ideas why they kept Blake at home with them way past when he could have gone to nursery for free. All children get 15 hours (30’if both parents are working - but we won’t go there 😂😂), so he could have gone last year for a few terms! They literally made him wait until this year when friendships have already been formed.
I know a number of people with children at the same nursery and Blake was very much a loner - the children had all formed friendships when they were at the local preschool. Also difficult when they would pull him out when they didn’t agree with how the school dealt with an issue (one which she went OTT about)
Going on about moving him and then bang 2 weeks later he’s back there. She made a fool out of herself if front of a lot of the other mums 👀

Reactions: 1
I don’t get all these insta dads now though. Like you would think they would want to go out and work.. but instead they all sit and there promoting rubbish products. Makes me cringe

Reactions: 7
I don’t get all these insta dads now though. Like you would think they would want to go out and work.. but instead they all sit and there promoting rubbish products. Makes me cringe
Imagine kids At school, learning about their parents jobs.

‘What does your daddy do?’

‘Well he flogs all type of shite really To this person called ‘everybody’ in the phone cos him and mummy are always talking into the phone, from whitening his tombstone teeth to flogging uniform when I wasn’t even at school.’

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Seriously Megan enough with the egg tutorials..... you’ve got a bloody highlight saved we don’t need you talking through it on your stories each day too😂these two are the most boring couple ever

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I’m just glad their oldest is going to school, hopefully the school will take care of him and highlight any issues so that the poor little boy can get the attention and help he needs with his speech and development. Although what will happen when they no longer have as much bike content for their or his instagram because the child is not home 5 days a week. Are they going to make him pull a sicky too? Or will hallie finally become golden girl instead of ‘naggy knickers’ and a ‘sassy’ screaming toddler. I do wonder.

Reactions: 2
My partner has always said he couldn’t think of anything worse, but maybe that’s because he does a job he loves and has a career he’s worked hard for and wouldn’t want to give it up to sit around and do ads for random company’s?

Reactions: 3
My partner has always said he couldn’t think of anything worse, but maybe that’s because he does a job he loves and has a career he’s worked hard for and wouldn’t want to give it up to sit around and do ads for random company’s?
I just wonder how people can be so sure to make an income on something that’s not stable

I mean can they really see themselves flogging tit in 10 years. How are they gonna afford their kids then?!

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.