LifeWithTheAustins #2 Meg the egg who likes to beg

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ergh, we've been to Wild Duck too 🙄 looks like I'll be heading to Butlins from now on.
If it helps, it wasn't family friendly at all, the toddler pool was closed constantly because the lifeguard couldn't be bothered to open it, it was filled with elderly couples and felt geared towards them. Oh and it's about a 20 minute drive to the beach at Gt Yarmouth.
We might actually be headed there on Wednesday, I'll keep an eye out 🤣

Reactions: 1
If I was Nissan I’d just take the car back after all this hassle😂 stupid idea giving it to them in the first place!

Definitely take it higher up with Nissan, maybe their marketing staff need training or they found their degree on the back of a coco pops box, who knows.

For the person asking what Haven park they’re going to it’s wildduck, all the way across the other side of the county, so obviously a freebie as there’s some lovely haven parks just over an hours drive from them which would make more sense if they’d actually paid for the holiday

The link is broken :(

I've been blocked for liking that comment 😅

Reactions: 4
Thread suggestion: meg begs, deans mean, the Austin’s aren’t so squeaky clean

I’ve been blocked by both too 😂😂

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I thought that was a nicely written comment of concern from Mother of boys! How dean chooses to respond will for me, speak volumes. Then again he’ll probably just delete it

Reactions: 5
Been off work for 3 months for depression. Hes been out more times the past 3 months, than I have all bloody year.

Reactions: 2
I thought that was a nicely written comment of concern from Mother of boys! How dean chooses to respond will for me, speak volumes. Then again he’ll probably just delete it
I mean the fact they have already blocked everyone who liked the comment just shows what twats they are 😂 meg and dean, it isn’t hard to make a new account you idiots, blocking people does nothing other than show how ridiculous you are and clearly shows that the comment has hit a nerve for them because they’re so uptight about protecting their BS squeaky clean image🙄

Reactions: 4
And now the comment has been deleted!!! Brilliant 😂😂😂😂😂

My boys and me....you’re my hero! You have to be on here so thank you for taking one for the team!

Who is going next??! 😬🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Then get back to work you lazy bleep!!!! I’m livid
He’s in a much better place... wasn’t it only a week or 2 ago he was sat in his car almost crying about the fact he thinks if they make him go back he’ll be having panic attacks 🤔 wow didn’t no you could click mental health on & off when wanted 😤

Reactions: 7
He’s in a much better place... wasn’t it only a week or 2 ago he was sat in his car almost crying about the fact he thinks if they make him go back he’ll be having panic attacks 🤔 wow didn’t no you could click mental health on & off when wanted 😤
I hope he's had the sack & won't be going back, that'll explain the reason he's in a much better place, after all that is the only place he's anxious!

I noticed someone commented asking if he’s in a good place now why hasn’t he gone back to work... quickly been deleted!

• Wow
Reactions: 7
how would we take this higher up with Nissan? I’m really not happy about this, I had A friend pass away at 18 because a taxi driver was on medication that made him less aware of what was going on, this is absolutely disgusting

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 6
I know it’s disgusting how he’s playing on it. I really hope he gets the sack!!!!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.