LifeWithTheAustins #2 Meg the egg who likes to beg

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
66D88470-7E8A-44CB-B87B-AED3CF0326C5.jpeg

Boak šŸ¤¢ if they think thatā€™s eating good Iā€™d hate to see what they eat on cheat day. Someone posted about healthy eating and pre recorded stories earlier, theyā€™ve obviously been reading here, HI TWATS.

His latest story as well, they never have anything positive to say about little Hallie bless her.

@Depression102 I havenā€™t a clue who you are sorry! The people that I know are more like extended family, not brothers/sisters and Iā€™d hardly say that Iā€™m close to them either. What are a eggy and Dean like with Hallie in real life? Theyā€™re so crappy to her online.

Reactions: 3
Why do they always have to pack and repack so many times. It was the same with the bloody hospital bag. Two of my children have medical needs and one of my children has special feed and many meds.. I still only pack once.

Reactions: 1
Iā€™m so glad Iā€™m not the only one who thinks this. I had to stop watching her talking stories when she shows her face as theyā€™re just horrible & always look like they havenā€™t been brushed šŸ¤¢
They are disgusting arenā€™t they!! Always got bits of food in šŸ¤¢šŸ¤¢šŸ¤¢šŸ¤¢

Reactions: 2
Canā€™t remember which one of them said ā€œI donā€™t know why why left it so long to go out for a family mealā€ thatā€™s because you were waiting for an AD to do so šŸ˜‚ how bleeping sad.
Everything thatā€™s been mentioned on here recently has now been cleared up on their stories: the pre recorded stuff, the SHITE ā€œhealthyā€ dinners, it just makes me laugh šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 8
after the whole ā€˜looking for advice for hallies constant non stop screamingā€™ stories just LAST WEEK I did laugh to myself when I saw that sheā€™d apparently stopped now... all of a sudden šŸ™ˆšŸ¤£ definitely hasnā€™t Lol. damn, meg the egg really got her back up when someone mentioned hallie was attention seeking didnā€™t she? remember when she said ā€˜all of my children get the same attention... hallie actually gets the mostā€™ oh you contradicting little fruitcake šŸ˜‹

Feel so sorry for hallie, she has been forced to grow up since Dawson came along, itā€™s no wonder she plays up the poor girl. Maybe she wasnā€™t ready to give up her room and move in with Blake hence why she hasnā€™t been sleeping great... wouldnā€™t it have made sense to keep hallie in her own room since she was a girl, and the two boys in the bigger room once Dawson was old enough? Then again they were so desperate to do a new nursery for the gram werenā€™t they. Canā€™t miss out on a chance for some #gifted #nurserydecor hehehe

Cringeypants

Reactions: 15
after the whole ā€˜looking for advice for hallies constant non stop screamingā€™ stories just LAST WEEK I did laugh to myself when I saw that sheā€™d apparently stopped now... all of a sudden šŸ™ˆšŸ¤£ definitely hasnā€™t Lol. damn, meg the egg really got her back up when someone mentioned hallie was attention seeking didnā€™t she? remember when she said ā€˜all of my children get the same attention... hallie actually gets the mostā€™ oh you contradicting little fruitcake šŸ˜‹

Feel so sorry for hallie, she has been forced to grow up since Dawson came along, itā€™s no wonder she plays up the poor girl. Maybe she wasnā€™t ready to give up her room and move in with Blake hence why she hasnā€™t been sleeping great... wouldnā€™t it have made sense to keep hallie in her own room since she was a girl, and the two boys in the bigger room once Dawson was old enough? Then again they were so desperate to do a new nursery for the gram werenā€™t they. Canā€™t miss out on a chance for some #gifted #nurserydecor hehehe

Cringeypants
my thoughts exactly!! How long do they plan on living there with Hallie and Blake sharing a room?? Is Dawson even sleeping in his nursery?? They make some bizarre choices that pair! Dean The Bean and Meg The EggšŸ„“

• Haha
Reactions: 6
They got married so young, and for some people getting married and having kids young works and theyā€™re amazing parents.. but they definitely arenā€™t mature enough to be looking after 3 young children, everything they do now is for instagram. They act like they know everything about having kids, however they donā€™t seem to have any kind of routine for them, itā€™s no wonder they act up

Also why are they saying our first time eating as a family of five, first meal out as a family of five like itā€™s some massive milestone?

Reactions: 7
Something exciting happening today guys.. probs more work.. that isnā€™t work because well heā€™s too depressed to work!

• Angry
Reactions: 4
They canā€™t be getting a new car? How are they affording a new car? Also absolutely hate blue jeans and blazers, she looks like Jeremy clarkson

• Haha
Reactions: 5
They canā€™t be getting a new car? How are they affording a new car? Also absolutely hate blue jeans and blazers, she looks like Jeremy clarkson
Donā€™t get me wrong some people can pull it off, but she just looks like sheā€™s raided her dads wardrobe

• Haha
Another car for him to drive even tho heā€™s said his medication made him black out

Also has anyone noticed his story has changed as to why heā€™s been off, at first it was because the pills knocked him out and then it was he couldnā€™t cope with panic attacks

Reactions: 6
why do they look like theyā€™re going to an interview šŸ˜‚ also check out Nissan Shrewsburyā€™s Insta page, looks like dean-the-mean-begging- machine has been on the prowl for a while

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.