LifeWithTheAustins #2 Meg the egg who likes to beg

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ffs enough with the undeclared Tog24 clothing... do they not even realise that nobody buys Tog?! I thought the point of influencers was to be aspirational, absolutely nobody thinks to themselves, yeah Iā€™d love to be able to have a garish Tog24 hoody one day.
They were gifted to them because theyā€™re tit. No self respecting, aspirational clothing brand would gift these two grubs clothes. They both permanently look like they need a bath.
Dean... stop trying to make Tog24 happen.

Reactions: 7
Today was a flop probably meaning he didnā€™t go in at allšŸ™ˆ
I canā€™t help thinking he is going into too much detail and like a previous post said itā€™s like heā€™s taking pictures to prove it! Iā€™m not saying he should suffer in silence I just think itā€™s too much and comes across as very forced. I know from experience that itā€™s takes months and months to get to the point of opening up slightly but he seems to of gone straight into being very open and every post, story and tag is mental health/depression related. Feels very fake.

Reactions: 8
See Megan is moaning about having a tough day too. Why doesnā€™t she suck it up for a few days whilst Dean is back in work. She should be trying to make it as easy as possible for him and supporting him - instead sheā€™s moaning because sheā€™s not used to putting a shift in and caring for all 3 of her children. Honestly I bet her moaning and texting him makes his time in work more difficult. Jesus they are absolute jokes. I can sense another period of time off work coming up - neither of them seem to cope unless they are with each other

Reactions: 10
See Megan is moaning about having a tough day too. Why doesnā€™t she suck it up for a few days whilst Dean is back in work. She should be trying to make it as easy as possible for him and supporting him - instead sheā€™s moaning because sheā€™s not used to putting a shift in and caring for all 3 of her children. Honestly I bet her moaning and texting him makes his time in work more difficult. Jesus they are absolute jokes. I can sense another period of time off work coming up - neither of them seem to cope unless they are with each other
this exactly she canā€™t be without him at all why have more babies if you canā€™t cope. Even when she was pregnant every tiny little thing he was back from work .

Reactions: 2
I feel like itā€™s all really put on. Deans story this morning where he was walking and said ā€œletā€™s go againā€, it was just dramatically slow if you get what I mean? Like it was a forced slow and depressing walk all for the gram

I feel like itā€™s all really put on. Deans story this morning where he was walking and said ā€œletā€™s go againā€, it was just dramatically slow if you get what I mean? Like it was a forced slow and depressing walk all for the gram
I thought this too, he was hardly moving šŸ˜‚
I feel like heā€™s over documenting ā€˜tryingā€™ to go back to work, surely if it was genuine youā€™d be too busy focusing on getting yourself there to even think about posting to Instagram about it šŸ¤”

Reactions: 6
Honestly he should be feeling grateful and lucky he has a job. Thousands of people are being made redundant daily, yet you have this absolute plank making a song and dance about work! He works shifts 4 on 4 off, so plenty of time for family time on his days off. He wants to try working 6 days a week like my husband does, or doctors, nurses , care workers, retail staff - all key people who have worked through the pandemic! His lack of empathy for the real world is shocking. Him and Megan live in La la Land.

• Heart
I bet everything I own that there's nothing wrong with him. Clearly work shy both of them, have zero content in their desperate quest to become big influencers so are using mental health to gain likes and engagement. He needs to lay off the wacky baccy and tell his missus to get a bleeping grip of reality. He always looks stoned and she looks like she's been dug up. Far more things them 2 need to concentrate on and insta ain't one of them.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Omg these two make my blood boil!!! How long before hes signed off again. Probably just in time for a little gifted trip. If you can accept job offers from companies, put together ads (albeit tit ones), can walk for miles every day, bbq daily for your family and face Tescos every.single.day. then, you can do a few hours at work.
I swear, I'd love to know what his work think of him, and what's really been going on.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
So heā€™s been signed off again, it amazes me how he canā€™t cope with work, but can swan of to all these gifted places, Tescoā€™s, and a holiday in a few weeks! I know everyone is different but this does not scream to me someone who is struggling with mental illness, when I was struggling I didnā€™t want to leave my bed, shower or even interact with my own children, let alone go on days out and spending sprees at bloody Tescoā€™s!

Itā€™s so sad reading the comments and seeing people confiding their own troubles with them, they really will do anything just for a bit of attention

Reactions: 9
Funny how his depression and anxiety only hit him in work and work is the only thing he cant manage to do. He appears to function absolutely fine when doing everything else.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Funny how his depression and anxiety only hit him in work and work is the only thing he cant manage to do. He appears to function absolutely fine when doing everything else.
Exactly, however if it really is true, very much doubt it, but surely he should be seeking more help instead of stupid fitness ads and spending less time cleaning up after princess Megan he should be finding ways to control his anxiety and depression?

Reactions: 4
Sheā€™s moaning about having a tough day cos sheā€™s had to look after her own children on her own for all of 2 hours šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Iā€™ve just had enough of them. I so wish someone would just call them out on their blatant crap.
She canā€™t hack one day alone with her children.
He canā€™t go a day without complaining to the gram and the amount of ads is a joke. How their followers donā€™t see right through them I donā€™t know, theyā€™d advertise dog tit if it got them a small payout.
My partner is depressed, severely and has told me he has contemplated suicide, itā€™s much deeper than this but thatā€™s the gist of it but you know what he doesnā€™t do? He doesnā€™t sit on Instagram moaning about his life, begging for freebies, getting me to take staged photos of himself looking depressed and down and seeking attention, he gets up and he goes to work because we donā€™t have any other choice but to both work so we can afford to pay for the family we chose to have. He is incredible and I am so proud of his strength and I worry about him everyday, so I feel the way the Austinā€™s are playing on mental health is almost making a mockery of it and it just doesnā€™t sit well with me.
and yes I understand everyone deals with depression differently (and iā€™m sorry if he genuinely is suffering) but every single day with him itā€™s been days out, walks, ads, gifted posts, garden partys, bbqs, shopping trips blah blah blah and then wooop there it is a few days before he goes back to work all the mental Health posts come out. They are just so bloody fake and they make me so angry, itā€™s like they have no morals and no comprehension of the world around them, theyā€™re in their own deluded bubble and itā€™s about time somebody popped it.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 11
These 2 make my blood boil... there is people out there really struggling with mental health who get overlooked for idiots like him! And they have a holiday booked soon and it only happens when he is at work.. BULLSHIT! Like other people here have said he should count him self lucky he has a job so many people are losing there jobs! šŸ˜¬šŸ˜¬

Reactions: 6
Sheā€™s moaning about having a tough day cos sheā€™s had to look after her own children on her own for all of 2 hours šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚
I swear he starts work at like 5? So unless they all got up at 5, she probably wasnā€™t even alone with them for more than an houršŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 5
šŸ‘šŸ»šŸ‘šŸ»šŸ‘šŸ» Exactly!! Why does he have these episodes in work only?? His work will end up saying he isnā€™t fit for the job and he will laid off. He is absolutely taking the bleeping piss. I know people with anxiety - they canā€™t even get out of bed......yet heā€™s already said heā€™s got a day with ā€œplenty of fresh airā€œ planned. Hereā€™s an idea Austins - how about turning off social media, sorting out your lives - getting your children socially interacting with other people, getting Blake some speech therapy, signing hallie up for pre school- and letting Dawson develop instead of trying to keep him in the new born days. i will be messaging Kelloggā€™s and forwarding his social media stories. They make me so mad - Playing the system like a fiddle .

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Iā€™ve just had enough of them. I so wish someone would just call them out on their blatant crap.
She canā€™t hack one day alone with her children.
He canā€™t go a day without complaining to the gram and the amount of ads is a joke. How their followers donā€™t see right through them I donā€™t know, theyā€™d advertise dog tit if it got them a small payout.
My partner is depressed, severely and has told me he has contemplated suicide, itā€™s much deeper than this but thatā€™s the gist of it but you know what he doesnā€™t do? He doesnā€™t sit on Instagram moaning about his life, begging for freebies, getting me to take staged photos of himself looking depressed and down and seeking attention, he gets up and he goes to work because we donā€™t have any other choice but to both work so we can afford to pay for the family we chose to have. He is incredible and I am so proud of his strength and I worry about him everyday, so I feel the way the Austinā€™s are playing on mental health is almost making a mockery of it and it just doesnā€™t sit well with me.
and yes I understand everyone deals with depression differently (and iā€™m sorry if he genuinely is suffering) but every single day with him itā€™s been days out, walks, ads, gifted posts, garden partys, bbqs, shopping trips blah blah blah and then wooop there it is a few days before he goes back to work all the mental Health posts come out. They are just so bloody fake and they make me so angry, itā€™s like they have no morals and no comprehension of the world around them, theyā€™re in their own deluded bubble and itā€™s about time somebody popped it.
I know how you feel, in the last year Iā€™ve tried to kill myself twice, suffered with mental health since 16, Iā€™m now 22, each time Iā€™ve seen a doctor or tried to get help, Iā€™m told to download an app, try and get out more and completely dismissed! Not just by doctors either, but friends and family and you have these two uneducated idiots, making a complete joke of something that is so serious and already is not taken seriously enough! I really do feel your frustration and anger

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.