LifeWithTheAustins #2 Meg the egg who likes to beg

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s ok everyone!
Dean is now running eggy meggy to next!!!

I want them called out on all their lies so bad!!!

Reactions: 3
Phew I just missed them, would have been fuming if he’d had one of his blackouts behind the wheel and hit my car not gonna lie. I always dread seeing them if I go to the mere, they walk so goddamn slow because the whole walks bleeping documented

• Haha
Reactions: 5
This is an insider, we have all just been made aware of this thread, I can confirm the sweep is correct as for the mental health this could be one of two things. Self inflicted due to living life out side of reality.

Or put on for the Instagram purposes. He has fell out the family due to a family loss the attention was not on him and he did not like it which made him wish d***h upon his 61 year old father and wished it would be very soon. Thanks for bringing this to our attention.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 19
Eggy Beggy meggy all of a sudden has a ‘few’ friends! Who knew 😱

This is an insider, we have all just been made aware of this thread, I can confirm the sweep is correct as for the mental health this could be one of two things. Self inflicted due to living life out side of reality.

Or put on for the Instagram purposes. He has fell out the family due to a family loss the attention was not on him and he did not like it which made him wish d***h upon his 61 year old father and wished it would be very soon. Thanks for bringing this to our attention.
A sweep! I’m not sure if I’m shocked they did it or grim that they did it!!!
I’ve had a few and they are NOT pleasant!! Why on earth would you want a prem baby!!!

Is it him or her tho? Is she controlling him?
I feel like it started with her and he has just morphed into her 🙈😱

He defo doesn’t have mental health issues!! It’s all fake for attention

Reactions: 2
Do you think kids have been left in the car as well??
They do some miles! You’re on the sick, there is a pandemic, the economy is shrinking, last in the door, first out of the door.
Bet you anything he loses his job, then evicted, then on priority Council housing.
Enjoy York road

• Haha

Oh my god 😂😂 and yet they try and make out they are the perfect insta family. I’m local to them and see them out and about, they always looks absolutely miserable. Also very unhealthy how much time they spend together - I see her on the school run but if it wasn’t with Dean it was with her mum. Incapable of doing anything on her own .
How ironic that tonight she’s off out with some “friends” 😂😂

im also fuming about him driving when he/ had “blackouts” - we all know this is bullshit but the fact hes mentioned means she should have his license revoked. Seen he was up in Shrewsbury for the gym and shopping this morning ....stupid wanker

Dust monkeys 🤣🤣

They’ll end up with a bigger council house than what they’ve got now! U watch lol

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I can’t believe how old she looks, she’s only 24?

Like her makeup and her outfit, it’s like she’s trying to come across older than she actually is

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.