LifeWithTheAustins #2 Meg the egg who likes to beg

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I was gonna do it before but was too scared of doing it wrong thanks for taking one for the team 😅

Reactions: 2
Blake’s speech!! I used to work with children and if he was in my class I would definitely be worried about his speech.

Reactions: 1
Blake’s speech!! I used to work with children and if he was in my class I would definitely be worried about his speech.
I second this!
Also see her saying Dawson was rolling but she was pushing his legs to make it appear he was moving 😭😭😭

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I agree! I know all children develop differently but I genuinely can’t understand what he’s saying! I would seriously be worried as a parent how his school teachers will understand him. I hate to say it but I think if they had spent less time causing a fuss with his Pre school over him being told off how they deemed correctly or not (🤦🏼‍♀️) and more time pushing for a speech therapist it would of done him the world of good! 😔

Reactions: 3
Loving bingo!!

you missed:
A picture if their tit unhealthy dinner
The work out collaboration 🤣🤣

I don’t know how they spend so many hours in the garden, 31 degrees my kids would of been hot and bothered long before now

Recap:
Meg the beg completes her tattle bingo daily, Blake still can't talk, Dean is pretending to be depressed so he can be eggs skivvy. What else have I missed?

• Haha
Reactions: 7
He’s now asking for cbd tablets/oil to help his depression/anxiety, surely he could just google it and find out everything he needs to know?

I don’t know how they spend so many hours in the garden, 31 degrees my kids would of been hot and bothered long before now
Theres no way they spend that much time outside they're way too pasty, probably out there for a fee mins grabbing the bits they need for insta then back indoors

• Haha
I reckon he’ll loose his job, loose the rented house and go to the top of the list for a council house.

Reactions: 6
Yeah but then he won’t be gifted anything 🙄 such scrounges!
Looks pretty crappy for the workout collab they’re doing that is apparently helping them so much, that he still needs to ask for more stuff to try!

I reckon he’ll loose his job, loose the rented house and go to the top of the list for a council house.
I wouldn’t be surprised, I can’t imagine how his job would react if they found either of there social media’s and saw everything he is getting up to while being off sick

So he’s back to work soon apparently, how will meg cope, she will have to do something other than feeding

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
He best get some shifts in before Blake starts school so he can book some days off to document his walk into school/photo by the front door 😂😂. She must be panicking at the thought of having to care for the 3 of them on her own- her mum will be there all the time instead. Incapable to parenting all 3 - it’s like as soon as they don’t need her tits she just can’t be arsed.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I’m calling he’ll go back for a bit now and then be off again once Blake starts school because queen Megan won’t be able to get all 3 ready all by herself, especially as she breastfeeds do you know?! 😂🙄

I’m calling he’ll go back for a bit now and then be off again once Blake starts school because queen Megan won’t be able to get all 3 ready all by herself, especially as she breastfeeds do you know?! 😂🙄
And to think they openly talk about wanting a fourth baby 😫

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
I’m calling he’ll try and flog some cbd oil as the miracle cure for his depression when we all know that he’s a proper stoner.

I second this!
Also see her saying Dawson was rolling but she was pushing his legs to make it appear he was moving 😭😭😭
I actually laughed out loud when watching that story *pushes his legs so he moves to the side* “why are you trying to roll already” ... he isn’t hun, you were trying to make him 🤷🏼‍♀️🤣🤣

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.