Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Pipsqueak12

VIP Member
I’d LOVE for her to be confronted with her old fb posts!! Or find out from their ex friends and family why they dislike her so much

cuppa_on_a_rainbow

The twisted ankle is just a ploy to flog that vitabiotics rub or whatever it is he’s doing with it.

I can’t wait for their holiday to wild duck, feel free to use this Meg to save yourself typing:

We had to stop so many times!! For Dawson to boob and to get a Starbucks!!! Blake loved everything he just loved to look at everything! He really took it all in!! Hallie was being sassy!! We had early wake ups and she wanted to be carried!! Dawson loved to boob outside!! Wild duck is a really great holiday!! Especially if you have little ones!! They have so much to take in!! It really was much needed!! Family time together!!! (Insert 5 breastfeeding pictures, Blake on a branch, some random trees and a drive through Starbucks.)
sounds idyllic, must rush to make a booking ;)

mammaK29

Chatty Member
I’ve always messaged companies on Instagram, they tent to be pretty responsive. The holiday company were down right rude, muscle fit claims that Deans a fully paying client. Big companies such a Tesco etc are usually very helpful, not related to the austins put I emailed fairy as I’d commented about something safety related on one of Hinch the grinches posts and was sent death threats from her barmy army, one of which has 10k+ followers & was gifted items from fairy, they apologised for what had happened & stopped gifting her items.
Wow I’m new to all this but that sounds crazy! 😱 will go down the Instagram route now I do have a second account so may use that 🤨