Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
I’m confused, he first said he tripped over some cushions and then said he stood up to quickly or it was his medication. Also I feel so bad that he’s had another fall out with his family and accusations like these have happened before?

And I go back to my previous comment of

WHY is he driving his children round on medication he’s now saying makes him black out!?!?

• Angry
Reactions: 15
I’ve never posted on here before but I cant keep quite about these two any longer. The pair of them make me sick, an absolute piss take to anyone suffering with depression. How has he got himself up and out of the house happy as Larry off to the gym. Living his best life whilst off on the sick. Mate, get back to work you scrounging scumbag. Don’t even get me started on the #gifted CBD oil!
They really need to pay attention to their children and their milestones. I know not every child is the same and some can be delayed but if my 4 year who was starting school next month couldn’t string a proper clear sentence together I’d be wanting to see what help he could get. Hallie bless her, looks like she’s no idea what the hell is going on and Dawson just strapped in the chair constantly. Put him on his tummy and let him play with some toys!

Reactions: 15

Goldfish

VIP Member
Whilst I don’t agree with some of the stuff they do, there’s no need to try and judge a person by their mental health. To me that’s taking it a step too far. Nobody has ANY clue what’s going on behind closed doors. Being depress or anxious doesn’t mean you sit alone in a room or are sad all of the time. Please do your research on MH, you have no right to tell someone how they should be feeling.
Clearly you’ve not read the whole thread, he cannot preach mental health and being kind with the stuff he has said to his own family. When speaking about dv he kept giggling like a school boy. He has continued to lie not only about his mental health but also his medication, they’ve also lied about ttc and god knows what else. I understand everyone deals with it differently, but it’s disgusting how some people are losing their jobs due to the pandemic and Dean can’t be bothered to go in, so pulls a sickie. If he really cannot cope being at his job he would do the sensible thing and go and find another job so h could support his family instead of scrounging of Instagram for free shit and ads. That is from someone who has suffered with depression and anxiety since 14 years old, I’m now 22, three suicide attempts and years of self harm, so before you go and call others disgusting for calling him out on his shit, take a closer look at the lies they are spinning.

Also a step too far was giving his wife a sweep on the bathroom floor on the hospital because content.

Reactions: 14
I’m fully done with these scrounges. I actually can’t believe this pair. Pair of idiots dressed up to go look at new cars. How’s your mental health now dean? absolutely shocking. Let me tell you now, if you suffer with anxiety and depression there is no way you get yourself up, dressed, happy as Larry and off out like he does everyday. JOKERS!

Shinyhappy

“Go for long walks” oh dean I would honey but I actually go to work to provide for the children I created (despite my almost crippling anxiety & depression, the real kind) sound familiar? Thought not.

Yorkshirewife

VIP Member
I bet everything I own that there's nothing wrong with him. Clearly work shy both of them, have zero content in their desperate quest to become big influencers so are using mental health to gain likes and engagement. He needs to lay off the wacky baccy and tell his missus to get a fucking grip of reality. He always looks stoned and she looks like she's been dug up. Far more things them 2 need to concentrate on and insta ain't one of them.

• Haha

Opinions Please

Whilst I don’t agree with some of the stuff they do, there’s no need to try and judge a person by their mental health. To me that’s taking it a step too far. Nobody has ANY clue what’s going on behind closed doors. Being depress or anxious doesn’t mean you sit alone in a room or are sad all of the time. Please do your research on MH, you have no right to tell someone how they should be feeling.
Hi Meg!

Thread title suggestion - Eggs, Beans, Pancakes & Blackout pudding.

• Haha
Clearly didn’t see what was posted just believing their utter ‘poor is we get hate posts’ It was actually concern for the fact he claims blackouts caused by the medication which won’t have been declared to dvla, if they were he wouldn’t have his license still, which means he wouldn’t be able to get insured or borrow a car for a week! Liars have to be clever and that is something they are not, 2 weeks ago it was his medication causing a blackout, then the blackouts were 3 months ago, then it was a blackout that caused the marks on his face he just stood up to quick 🙄

I’m fully aware what depression does and doesn’t do, I’ve been on and off antidepressants for the last 18yrs. My husband has also been on and off anti depressants the entire time I’ve known him. But working (because that’s what taking payment for the crappily produced content the spew out daily is) when signed off work sick is fraud. I manage my ptsd as well as the anxieties associated with being autistic, I work part time as an essential worker, my husband works full time as an essential worker and we raise 4 boys, 3 of which are also autistic and we don’t sell their privacy for a hoody, meal out or haven holiday. If we want it, we’d rather exhange money for it

Reactions: 13

grumpycat

VIP Member
Omg I am creased 🤣🤣

Well done guys I’m glad Nissan will be absolutely furious they’ve had such an immediate fall out for giving someone a car for a week. Why is he proud of it? Anyone can borrow or test drive a car for a few days it ain’t feckin celebrity status 🤣 cor imagine getting dressed up for a test drive ffs next week it’ll be dressed up for a service ffs

adore that it’s touched a nerve. They care so much and it makes me laugh even more. They know they’re on tenterhooks and it’s gonna come crashing down and I’ve got my popcorn ready

funny how they seem to ignore the issue about secondary income 👀 i wonder how they’d feel if HMRC had a peek at their secondary income and see what’s declared exactly 👀 because neither of these two cretins could either use an accountant OR file a self assessment alone if they can’t even pack for a feckin UK holiday 😂😂

Last edited:
  • Haha

Goldfish

VIP Member
Don't understand why they had to make her room into a nursery knowing they were having another boy.. The room is going to waste, they should have let hallie stay in her own room and just move the baby into blakes room when the time comes 🙄
But then they wouldn’t of been able to do a big nursery reveal for all there eager followers😂

• Haha
Do you all just find it’s all or nothing with them two.. like with the pregnancy everything was pregnancy related, then Dawson’s health.. everything was about that then when it was clearly resolving they just suddenly stopped talking about it, we hardly got a proper update and they defo weren’t jumping with joy like you’d expect.. like good news doesn’t sell as well? Now the depression its the same, the walking with the prescriptions earlier 🙈 can’t get through more than 2 hours at work but smiling jumping in puddles today. Never any mention about chest pains and anxiety when he’s anywhere but work.

• Heart

Idontknowwhoiam

I messaged Nissan - they said they’ve followed all necessary processes to ensure the safety of the family ... so I replied saying something along the lines of they wouldn’t be the kind of family I’d have selling a car for me then if they lie to their followers about their health so now they said they would investigate it.
Can more of you message them ?

Sara_M

VIP Member
Omg these two make my blood boil!!! How long before hes signed off again. Probably just in time for a little gifted trip. If you can accept job offers from companies, put together ads (albeit shit ones), can walk for miles every day, bbq daily for your family and face Tescos every.single.day. then, you can do a few hours at work.
I swear, I'd love to know what his work think of him, and what's really been going on.

• Haha

LeighB26

What I don’t get is, if he is as down & depressed as they both say he is, why is Megan still making him wake up every single morning with the kids? I don’t think I’ve ever seen him have a lie in! It’s like as soon as the kids are up it’s Dean’s job to get up yet we’ve seen plenty of times that Megan has had a lie in. When Dean was working long hours he’d even be up at the crack of dawn if one of them wasn’t sleeping while Megan was in bed. Surely, if you stay at home with the kids all day while your partner is the only source of income, you try your best to let them get rest as much as possible? I mean obviously they help out etc but you would let him have a lie in on his day off!

Reactions: 12

Boymomma

Just to let you know Dean, you massive beg, you DONT need to put a boomerang up of the hospital entrance EVERYTIME you go there. This happened all throughout Megan's pregnancy too, all for fking attention as usual. Focus on your children and your "bad mental health" 🥴 before planning what you can do next for attention off strangers. Creep

Camelandchicken1

Chatty Member
Maybe he was going to the orthopaedic hospital to get that bone on his head looked at, and by bone I mean dick, he’s such a twat.

• Haha

noobie123

Does anyone else think he’s actually been sacked??? The bloke literally does not give a damn anymore plus no mention of returning to work/ work in general