Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

ChubClubThug

VIP Member
She’s 27 weeks apparently. I don’t believe she’s been in bed for 20 weeks. Surely at some point her family would have cottoned on to it if that was the case? Also so cripplingly ill yet manages to put together all these pregnancy announcements and film them? AND the only reason she hasn’t put those videos on is because she’ll have been with her family breaking restrictions.
The slightest whiff of a freebie on instagram and She's out that bed quicker than grandpa Joe with a golden ticket, the lying bint

• Haha
Reactions: 57

Swipe Up!

VIP Member
If she is pregnant, she’s waiting until the baby is here to do some massive insta post about it to pretend she’s some huge influencer
She’ll be hoping it ages backwards like Benjamin Button cos she loves old people.

• Haha
Reactions: 49

Instagrime

This girl is an advertisers actual worst nightmare. She’s doing it all wrong. Tags 3 brands with a picture of a Stokke pram in it that wasn’t one of the 3 brands recommended 🤦🏻‍♀️ Also not prepared to work for her freebie at all - at least do a bit of research and add something to your begging post like “I like the look of x as it would suit my lifestyle because I can put my dog in the shopping basket and my Gran on a buggy board on the back” ANYTHING to show some kind of effort

• Haha
Reactions: 31

Happyholly

VIP Member
Fuck off Jade! No one is obligated to like anyones photos if they don't want to like them. They may not even see them. Some people just go through stories. You only want people to like your posts because they are ad and want to make money. They also may not like what you're selling.

Attachments

• Sick
Reactions: 29

Curtaintwitcher

Chatty Member
AD!!!! PUT FUCKING AD ON YOUR STUPID LUMI STORIES BECAUSE THEY ARE FUCKING ADVERTS!!!! Fuck sake it’s boiling my piss all these insta huns who think it doesn’t apply because they assume people are too thick to work out they are flogging it not doing them a favour going them a code 🙄🙄🙄

Last edited:
Reactions: 26

Justnosey100

Chatty Member
Imagine TTC for 4 years then finding out you are pregnant... and then keeping it to yourself for a few days to buy something with ‘daddy’ on it and then setting up the camera etc to get his reaction ... for the gram. It’s quite sad when you think about it. 😕

Reactions: 26

Nixen

Chatty Member
Of course the fucking dog revealed her pregnancy. Surprised the dog isn’t the father.
Let’s not assume until we see what it looks like when it’s born.

It could be furry, try to hump inanimate objects and lick its own arse... or it could take after the dog.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Ok, off topic and I’m sure I’ve mentioned it before but, what the fuck is she taking photos on a proper camera for? Is she taking photos on the camera, then transferring them to her phone/laptop and then uploading them to edit and THEN posting them? Who the fuck could be arsed with THAT, REALLY? ESPECIALLY when they’re preggers and StrUgGLinG.

Fuuuuuck off BEB.
Reminds me of going out to the clubs circa 2008. Taking out my pink digital camera 📷 to document mine and the girls night. Then the next day creating a new folder on Facebook to upload them too. Then waiting for the 'DELETE THAT FUCKING PIC OF ME NOW' text.... Which one babe there's 178??

• Haha
Reactions: 24

Curtaintwitcher

Chatty Member
Did she really just go from chatting about her baby’s reduced movement into having worn make up to be monitored just so she could flog her face vibrator....please someone correct me if I’m wrong?! 🤬

• Wow
Reactions: 24

Fluffyducks

Chatty Member
She is literally just a big ball of misery. I’m sorry and this is harsh but she’s never going to cope with motherhood, she’s too unstable. Just such an odd girl.

• Heart
Reactions: 23

theeyeroller

VIP Member
As someone who had hyperemisis I absolutely could not have stomached a hot chocolate with mallows at any point in my pregnancy. I appreciate everyone is different but I’m inclined to think she’s milking it because anyone I know who had HG properly really struggled with anything creamy/dairy/sweet - it’s usually dry, salty or sour things they can tolerate like ritz crackers, ice lollies, love hearts etc. I also don’t know why she thinks lying in a bath would help her nausea, being in hot water made me feel even more sick! And at no point when I was puking 20 times a day would I have ever been inclined to post on social media, let alone posting to beg for things! Sorry rant over!

• Heart
Reactions: 22

Youarewelcome

Clearly a few people on here who don’t realise/remember how debilitating pregnancy sickness can be. I’m no great defender of Jade beb but I doubt they’d hospitalise anyone Willy nilly for morning sickness during Covid. I think she’s a melt but hyperemesis or even bad morning sickness is rough as fuck.

Reactions: 20