Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
I wouldn't exactly say she'd be a great mum, she has WAY too many issues! I think it would be quite irresponsible for her to bring a child into the world when shes talks so much about her mental health
So because she suffers with mental health that would make her a bad mother? Just because someone suffers with depression doesn’t mean they would be a bad parent. I work in a local authority mental health team with young adults. A few have become mothers and they are amazing.

• Heart
Reactions: 20

TJ90

VIP Member
We’ve known about this pregnancy about a month and it already feels longer than 9 months

• Haha

purpleaubergine

Chatty Member
Sunday shoutout ..... everyone who is pregnant 🙄 what a absolute beg.

Seriously is getting pregnant this year a “accessory” for some of these “influencers” because there is nothing else to do ?!
Part of me can’t help but feel they do it for the gram, and the freebies, where many normal woman like myself and others have had miscarriages, tough pregnancies and other health issues related to pregnancy, and these melts insensitively brag.

• Heart
I’ve had to unfollow her! We’ve been trying for a baby for a while now with no luck! I’d do anything to be in her position and she has the audacity to moan about everything to do with her pregnancy it’s actually really hurtful!

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 19
Oh my god can she be anymore obvious?!
I just thought the same!! Such a beg! As if she’s tagged the company because she’s run out....go and buy some more then if it’s that good you massive beg!! I feel like she’s only come back to insta now to try and beg all the freebies 🙄

ChubClubThug

VIP Member
This is what drives me crazy about Jade she presents herself as this delicate flower but she is extremely calculating, people seem to forget that. She's not a delicate soul when she's basically telling you to fuck off or when on the scab

ChubClubThug

VIP Member
I think Jade is actually quite manipulative. I watched her for years till I couldn't stand it anymore. Shame she wasn't so forthcoming with working when her house was bare (her words not mine) and she apparently couldn't afford a table so tried to beg for one...she made 800 stories a week about how she's so annoyed she's not a rich Youtube star.. but it's fine, Rhod and his Rug can get a new job on nights to pay for everything, while she sits in the bath on Instagram taking off her old fake tan and moaning.... I bet she's not learnt a damn thing through this pandemic, it's all bullshit for Instagram. She does all right out of whoever is paying for her holidays, weddings, clothes etc. Her father I expect.

Gingerella82

Ive been blocked 😂😂 jade beb on ur seti can u enlighten me why 😂 2 many seccos last night i musta been dishing out a few hone truths 😂🙈 not even sorry!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 18

newbienewbie48

She was always moaning they never had any money and couldn't afford furniture for their home so how on earth are they going to afford a baby with only 1 wage coming in?
She is in for a big Wake up call when junior comes along 😂😂

Loving the gossip

AD!!!! PUT FUCKING AD ON YOUR STUPID LUMI STORIES BECAUSE THEY ARE FUCKING ADVERTS!!!! Fuck sake it’s boiling my piss all these insta huns who think it doesn’t apply because they assume people are too thick to work out they are flogging it not doing them a favour going them a code 🙄🙄🙄
I sent her a message saying she should put AD. She said this isn't me selling it just showing my skin routine. Aye ok jade away and do us all a favor and fuck off and paint a door or something.

• Haha
  • Heart

GreatBritishFakeOff

Maybe she’s sat watching that door dry that she painted... took her long enough to actually paint it, her stories are basically the same as watching it dry

• Haha
  • Heart

Justnosey100

Chatty Member
Being an ‘influencer’ really doesn’t suit this girl! She is trying SO hard using her proper camera to create ‘content’ in different outfits etc. 🤣 but doesn’t seem to know what to share and what not to?! I remember some of the shite she used to over share about her sex life / brands not approaching her for ads etc. and now she’s pregnant and trying to be a mummy influencer all she’s done is moan and be negative about it.

Instagram / influencing just doesn’t suit her AT ALL, it all feels so staged, forced and fake! I think she’s a completely different person than she portrays on insta.

Eyerollbrainache

It's actually quite sad that her entire being is being pregnant. No friends, no hobbies, nothing interesting to say except 'here's my bump, I'm a mam to be' #swipe up 👆 for my standard influencer code for a face viberator.

ChubClubThug

VIP Member
Fuck off Jade! No one is obligated to like anyones photos if they don't want to like them. They may not even see them. Some people just go through stories. You only want people to like your posts because they are ad and want to make money. They also may not like what you're selling.
She's as much of a wet lettuce and an attention seeker as Dingle

• Haha

fishsticks

Sorry I'm really not having all this keyworker crap and whether she has or hasn't gone above and beyond. My assumption is she's not technically a key worker in my eyes.

Every day my husband comes home with sores behind his ears and bruises on his nose/around his eyes from where he has to wear a mask. He works on an intensive care ward and has seen how devastating covid is firsthand. He hasn't gone around flaunting that he's a key worker, he hasn't felt the need to tell everyone on Instagram that he's worked 20 hour shifts when things got very bad.

I feel like I want to shout from the roof tops at how proud I am of him, but it's not what he would want. He see himself like anyone else, just an ordinary human.

I'm not after sympathy or whatever, but sometimes people who wanna be IG famous, an influencer, etc. Do forget what the real world is like and they do come across self centred. I know this whole pandemic has made me see NHS workers in a completely way and I've always had the utmost respect for them.

Yes, we need supermarkets and the staff are also doing a great job, but it doesn't look like she's got battle scars on her face from masks. She doesn't look drained or defeated. Obvs they could be pictures from months ago and IG is only photos of what someone wants you to see, but this has really pissed me off.

Sorry. Rant over. Just annoyed 😂

• Heart