lifewithjadeedwards #2 shes the only one with a nan, better off spending time with her man

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
£200?! Is that what they cost ?

I actually wanted one so purchased a copy on ebay for £20 as I refuse to support MLM. I can 99% bet it's the same. Knowing MLM it's probably from the same factory 🤣
You can buy a Clinique one for £70. Would i duck be spending £200 on that shite.

Reactions: 6
I'm sure you're not allowed to use a filter now when advertising beauty products either.

Reactions: 11
Well done for getting a reply! I’ve messaged her loads over the years (mainly being nice and trying to cheer her up when I fell for the sob stories) and didn’t even get so much as an emoji back. For someone who was/is desperate to make social media their job she ain’t half an ignorant witch.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
We'll Probably get about 47 stories on how that is dirt extracted from her deep pores 🥴🙄 she's deffo joined the cult! 🤦🏼‍♀️
surprised she didn’t send me a discount code haha!

Well done for getting a reply! I’ve messaged her loads over the years (mainly being nice and trying to cheer her up when I fell for the sob stories) and didn’t even get so much as an emoji back. For someone who was/is desperate to make social media their job she ain’t half an ignorant witch.
same here tbh! I had unfollowed her but had a nosey at the stories after reading here but I’ve blocked her now, can’t stand her

I'm sure you're not allowed to use a filter now when advertising beauty products either.
I thought the same!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
My thoughts exactly!
I didn’t have HG but had really bad sickness all through pregnancy ... the thought of that lumi on my face whilst feeling how I did makes me want to vom now and even the thought of mixing the cookie dough is enough to have set me off ... she’s such an attention seeking twit
Last time she baked she did the WAA LAA when she meant voilà 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I’m so glad jade continues to upload pictures of her daily with a jumper pulled up and a hand on her stomach, I’m not sure I’d know she was pregnant if she didn’t 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I’m so glad jade continues to upload pictures of her daily with a jumper pulled up and a hand on her stomach, I’m not sure I’d know she was pregnant if she didn’t 🙄
Why does she even do that lol the bump will still be there with the jumper over the bump

Reactions: 7
I’m only 4 weeks behind jade in pregnancy terms and also have a lovely bump. Do I pull up all my tops and tuck them in to stroke it and photograph? No!! Put it away jade, I wear some nice fitted clothes that show off my bump and I don’t continually need my hand on it to know it’s there either. The decreased ability to breathe makes me fully aware I’m growing a baby!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Why does she even do that lol the bump will still be there with the jumper over the bump
I have no idea!! I never understand when anybody does it but I can a little more when they have a tiny bump but hers is massive (i genuinely mean that in a nice way 😂) it probably wouldn’t bother me as much if it was once in a while but every.single.day

I have no idea!! I never understand when anybody does it but I can a little more when they have a tiny bump but hers is massive (i genuinely mean that in a nice way 😂) it probably wouldn’t bother me as much if it was once in a while but every.single.day
Yes I done it at the beginning of pregnancy. She needs to embrace this pregnancy and enjoy it stop dramatising everything and picking at issues that aren’t there because my god she will miss it in about 12 months 😂

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.