lifewithjadeedwards #2 shes the only one with a nan, better off spending time with her man

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Have some ginger nuts and calm down beb, this is gonna be a lonnnnggg pregnancy 😩
She will drag this out as long as possible. How sick she is and cant do anything. duck my sickness was horrific still worked 45 hours a week like many other women have had to do.

Reactions: 5
Also, she wants everything white and beige.... hahaha, she’s deluded. As long as it looks good for the gram and ties in with her colour scheme though. 🤷🏼‍♀️
Haha I did laugh at that. Fine for a new born but you aren't going to want to dress it in white forever and wait til it's 3 and insists on dressing as elsa. Or a pirate. Or the mad hatter.

Reactions: 2
Clearly a few people on here who don’t realise/remember how debilitating pregnancy sickness can be. I’m no great defender of Jade beb but I doubt they’d hospitalise anyone Willy nilly for morning sickness during Covid. I think she’s a melt but hyperemesis or even bad morning sickness is rough as duck.

Reactions: 20
Clearly a few people on here who don’t realise/remember how debilitating pregnancy sickness can be. I’m no great defender of Jade beb but I doubt they’d hospitalise anyone Willy nilly for morning sickness during Covid. I think she’s a melt but hyperemesis or even bad morning sickness is rough as duck.
I have to agree with you, I had hyperemisis and it was totally debilitating. She is already fragile and overly sensitive so it’s probably more than she could cope with.

I had to laugh though that Minnie told her parents and sister about her pregnancy.and when Rhod walked in he seemed surprised and happy, but then confused and irritated when he noticed the camera. I have a feeling he doesn’t approve of hr being online.

Reactions: 11
I didn’t see that she was in hospital?

Reactions: 5
What I find really sad is that she’d bought a baby grow to reveal it to Rhod so had she known a while before him? Unless she had it already. It is sad that she had to film his reaction. Also sad that his family don’t seem to get the same treatment hers do? I expect Minnie had a ridiculous jumper on about being a big sister 🙄😳

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Found it sad when someone asked how her nan was.... and she didn’t actually answer how she was and instead just spoke about herself. It pretty much sums jade beb up

Reactions: 9
How did jades nan not know what a pregnancy test was?!
they haven’t been around that long, but you’d think she’d have seen one on telly or something

She has written on Elle Darbys post that she’s 26 weeks FYI

Reactions: 1
Have I missed a story? Fuming I’ve sat through MILLIONS of them when duck all has happened.

Reactions: 1
& here we go with the real reason she’s back
I was a bony mess in my second pregnancy she doesn’t look like she’s unable to keep anything down. Im not suggesting she hasn’t got HG but i think she’s slightly over playing it. She looks further along than 26weeks. Also half a face with no make up doesn’t show an awful lot as she never truly went make up free. Not disputing the blood vessel thing, its just another woe is me pity party. 🤦🏻‍♀️ She’s got some growing up to do. And fast

Reactions: 6
I was a bony mess in my second pregnancy she doesn’t look like she’s unable to keep anything down. Im not suggesting she hasn’t got HG but i think she’s slightly over playing it. She looks further along than 26weeks. Also half a face with no make up doesn’t show an awful lot as she never truly went make up free. Not disputing the blood vessel thing, its just another woe is me pity party. 🤦🏻‍♀️ She’s got some growing up to do. And fast
She’s 27 weeks apparently. I don’t believe she’s been in bed for 20 weeks. Surely at some point her family would have cottoned on to it if that was the case? Also so cripplingly ill yet manages to put together all these pregnancy announcements and film them? AND the only reason she hasn’t put those videos on is because she’ll have been with her family breaking restrictions.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She’s 27 weeks apparently. I don’t believe she’s been in bed for 20 weeks. Surely at some point her family would have cottoned on to it if that was the case? Also so cripplingly ill yet manages to put together all these pregnancy announcements and film them? AND the only reason she hasn’t put those videos on is because she’ll have been with her family breaking restrictions.
Spot on there!!!

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.