lifewithjadeedwards #2 shes the only one with a nan, better off spending time with her man

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My absolute pet hate of all Insta-scammers is “the ones I’ve bought are out of stock so here’s some that are similar”

The whole point of people buying from your swipe up is that you’ve recommended the product. I don’t mind an affiliate link if someone has bought the product themselves and done a little review after wearing it. What I detest is a swipe up to something someone hasn’t even bought
Yes definitely, or people who are just ‘browsing’, still affiliate link the link and don’t actually buy the item 😠

Reactions: 2
Babies coming home outfit? Isn’t she due in early May? & she’s planning on putting it in a fleece winter set? 🙄
Also, I think she will be surprised just how small baby is. No matter how much they weigh they’re always so small and scrunched over when born that this will bury it. Our daughter was very average sized (7lbs) and newborn stuff drowned her

Reactions: 4
Oh my god can she be anymore obvious?!
I just thought the same!! Such a beg! As if she’s tagged the company because she’s run out....go and buy some more then if it’s that good you massive beg!! I feel like she’s only come back to insta now to try and beg all the freebies 🙄

Reactions: 19
I just thought the same!! Such a beg! As if she’s tagged the company because she’s run out....go and buy some more then if it’s that good you massive beg!! I feel like she’s only come back to insta now to try and beg all the freebies 🙄
It’s constant
Gonna be a long 9months
AD AD AD

Reactions: 8
As someone who had hyperemisis I absolutely could not have stomached a hot chocolate with mallows at any point in my pregnancy. I appreciate everyone is different but I’m inclined to think she’s milking it because anyone I know who had HG properly really struggled with anything creamy/dairy/sweet - it’s usually dry, salty or sour things they can tolerate like ritz crackers, ice lollies, love hearts etc. I also don’t know why she thinks lying in a bath would help her nausea, being in hot water made me feel even more sick! And at no point when I was puking 20 times a day would I have ever been inclined to post on social media, let alone posting to beg for things! Sorry rant over!

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Imagine tagging the company on a photo of your empty bleeping product bottle. I can’t believe how embarrassing these twats are.

Stop rubbing your belly on your stories and piss off back to bed where you “can’t get up from” unless of course, you have a nail varnish AD to do (wtf was that about) or a blatant shill fest stampede of stories of stuff for your unborn kid.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Seriously she needs to go and hide behind the pink door, she’s been back a week and I am exhausted watching her say how exhausted she is! I appreciate pregnancy can be hard but Jesus 😩

• Haha
Reactions: 10
As someone who had hyperemisis I absolutely could not have stomached a hot chocolate with mallows at any point in my pregnancy. I appreciate everyone is different but I’m inclined to think she’s milking it because anyone I know who had HG properly really struggled with anything creamy/dairy/sweet - it’s usually dry, salty or sour things they can tolerate like ritz crackers, ice lollies, love hearts etc. I also don’t know why she thinks lying in a bath would help her nausea, being in hot water made me feel even more sick! And at no point when I was puking 20 times a day would I have ever been inclined to post on social media, let alone posting to beg for things! Sorry rant over!
Same - from 6 weeks to 4 weeks post partum all I could stomach was dry crackers, grapes, honeydew melon, ribena ice lollies and on the odd good day a pack of salt and vinegar crisps. I would have projectile vomited a mug of hot chocolate everywhere.

The begging posts are mortifying. Isn’t Mamio Aldi’s baby range? That bottle probably cost £2...embarrassing!

Reactions: 5
Same - from 6 weeks to 4 weeks post partum all I could stomach was dry crackers, grapes, honeydew melon, ribena ice lollies and on the odd good day a pack of salt and vinegar crisps. I would have projectile vomited a mug of hot chocolate everywhere.

The begging posts are mortifying. Isn’t Mamio Aldi’s baby range? That bottle probably cost £2...embarrassing!
no, that’s a different range in Aldi, similar name though
The one she’s tagged is pricey (hence the beg)
They’ve shared her story, sorry appeal, on their stories so a hashtag ad/gifted is imminent

be a go fund me page set up by end of January at this rate

Reactions: 4
We’re in lockdown in S. Wales, so only supposed to travel to work if you can’t work from home, grocery shopping or medical appointments etc.
We can go out for exercise, but she’s right (for once I agree with her 😂) the weathers been tit here, loads of places are flooded and it’s rained for days on end, so more of a case she doesn’t want to go out, rather than can’t!

Reactions: 5
We’re in lockdown in S. Wales, so only supposed to travel to work if you can’t work from home, grocery shopping or medical appointments etc.
We can go out for exercise, but she’s right (for once I agree with her 😂) the weathers been tit here, loads of places are flooded and it’s rained for days on end, so more of a case she doesn’t want to go out, rather than can’t!
Yeah I'm in south Wales, still go out for a walk daily. 😅 she worded it as if she's bloody housebound so just wondered why. I suppose she only went to her nans before lockdown, so maybe that's what she means 🙄

Reactions: 2
Yeah I'm in south Wales, still go out for a walk daily. 😅 she worded it as if she's bloody housebound so just wondered why. I suppose she only went to her nans before lockdown, so maybe that's what she means 🙄
😂😂😂 I’d be shocked if she’d not been to see ANY of her family (dog included 😂) since Christmas Day 🙄

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.