lifewithjadeedwards #2 shes the only one with a nan, better off spending time with her man

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s 27 weeks apparently. I don’t believe she’s been in bed for 20 weeks. Surely at some point her family would have cottoned on to it if that was the case? Also so cripplingly ill yet manages to put together all these pregnancy announcements and film them? AND the only reason she hasn’t put those videos on is because she’ll have been with her family breaking restrictions.
The slightest whiff of a freebie on instagram and She's out that bed quicker than grandpa Joe with a golden ticket, the lying bint

• Haha
Reactions: 57
Sooo sick, such debilitating sickness. Let me just take a min to profit from this #ad on insta though guyz.

Reactions: 9
No doubt what she’s going through is horrible but god it just had to be Jade didn’t it😂 couldn’t have a drama free pregnancy had to have one where she’s constantly moaning...

Reactions: 8
Why doesn’t she just google pram reviews and speak to friends for suggestions? Oh wait, yes... her only friends are her Nan and dog.. and she’s after FREEBIES.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Why doesn’t she just google pram reviews and speak to friends for suggestions? Oh wait, yes... her only friends are her Nan and dog.. and she’s after FREEBIES.
That’s what I think just bleeping google it you massive fanny

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Because she won’t get any freebies then. I hate influencers who blatantly beg for free tit and it seems to get worse when they get pregnant

Reactions: 13
This girl is an advertisers actual worst nightmare. She’s doing it all wrong. Tags 3 brands with a picture of a Stokke pram in it that wasn’t one of the 3 brands recommended 🤦🏻‍♀️ Also not prepared to work for her freebie at all - at least do a bit of research and add something to your begging post like “I like the look of x as it would suit my lifestyle because I can put my dog in the shopping basket and my Gran on a buggy board on the back” ANYTHING to show some kind of effort

• Haha
Reactions: 31
This girl is an advertisers actual worst nightmare. She’s doing it all wrong. Tags 3 brands with a picture of a Stokke pram in it that wasn’t one of the 3 brands recommended 🤦🏻‍♀️ Also not prepared to work for her freebie at all - at least do a bit of research and add something to your begging post like “I like the look of x as it would suit my lifestyle because I can put my dog in the shopping basket and my Gran on a buggy board on the back” ANYTHING to show some kind of effort
Gran on the Buggy board has proper made me laugh 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
She makes me cringe how desperate for freebies she is. Surely you’d be saving, especially if you had been trying for a while. They just assume they are entitled to freebies and it’s mortifying. As soon as a brand gives something to these baggy accounts, I’ll no longer purchase from them.

She makes me cringe how desperate for freebies she is. Surely you’d be saving, especially if you had been trying for a while. They just assume they are entitled to freebies and it’s mortifying. As soon as a brand gives something to these baggy accounts, I’ll no longer purchase from them.
Considering Rod had to move to nights (more pay) to cover the mortgage and Jade wouldn’t take on more hours at Asda I don’t think they have had the money to save. She will probably have been off work since she found out.

I don’t think that oh anyway entitles them to freebies or begging over Instagram. But Jade wouldn’t even do some more hours to pay for a dining table!

Ridiculous and she still manages to buy clothes for herself clearly? I bought a house on my own in November and haven’t bought clothes since so I can manage to buy house essentials. She’s always got new stuff on and the country is locked down so nowhere to even go???

Reactions: 7
And here we go... Aff links for the baby clothes. Why can’t these people just do a swipe up without having to affiliate link it, I find it so disgusting. Fair enough if you have been gifted the item and then done an aff link because your being paid to advertise it, but don’t pretend so many people have asked where things are from so you kindly link it for them to then aff link it and make money off it

Reactions: 11
And here we go... Aff links for the baby clothes. Why can’t these people just do a swipe up without having to affiliate link it, I find it so disgusting. Fair enough if you have been gifted the item and then done an aff link because your being paid to advertise it, but don’t pretend so many people have asked where things are from so you kindly link it for them to then aff link it and make money off it
Exactly, I’m not buying it, what moron has to message Jade to ask her to link something rather than just going onto H&M site and searching for the item?

Reactions: 3
My absolute pet hate of all Insta-scammers is “the ones I’ve bought are out of stock so here’s some that are similar”

The whole point of people buying from your swipe up is that you’ve recommended the product. I don’t mind an affiliate link if someone has bought the product themselves and done a little review after wearing it. What I detest is a swipe up to something someone hasn’t even bought

I feel that people like this don’t actually realise they are having a baby that they will be responsible for for life and not a fashion accessory. It’s going to be hard work. Even more hard work then being sick whilst pregnant. Good luck.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.