lifewithjadeedwards #2 shes the only one with a nan, better off spending time with her man

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve also had to unfollow her. Her pregnancy moans are just too much. She says her baby was a miracle etc but doesn’t seem to ever appreciate the position she’s in. Yes pregnancy can be hard for some people, but it seems like she’s just using it for content.

Reactions: 11
Her “Show is a picture of” is a great way of showing everyone her breaking lockdown restrictions sat around with her Mum, Dad and Sister and then again with her Nan 🙄

Reactions: 12
Her “Show is a picture of” is a great way of showing everyone her breaking lockdown restrictions sat around with her Mum, Dad and Sister and then again with her Nan 🙄
Yet she was whinging not long ago that she hasn't been able to leave her house. Has she sacked off Asda?

Reactions: 6
arghhh! I thought this - & a sneaky way of showing all the pics she clearly wanted to show off but no one was interested. Gotta get those freebies some how eh jade beb....... 🤦🏼‍♀️

Yet she was whinging not long ago that she hasn't been able to leave her house. Has she sacked off Asda?
sacked off or got the sack for never being there?!! 🤣🙄 probs too busy sat on ‘seti’ being sick while eating cake covered in cream & waiting for her freebies to come in to to be working 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha
I’ve had to unfollow her! We’ve been trying for a baby for a while now with no luck! I’d do anything to be in her position and she has the audacity to moan about everything to do with her pregnancy it’s actually really hurtful!
I agree especially as she has said that she had a difficult ttc time, I feel like she's turned into a smug moany mum to be. She's driving me mad. Used to be quite endearing but now she's just moan moan moan and showing those same dungarees. Your child needs more clothes than beige cardigans.

Reactions: 7
Of course the bleeping dog revealed her pregnancy. Surprised the dog isn’t the father.

• Haha
Reactions: 50
Of course the bleeping dog revealed her pregnancy. Surprised the dog isn’t the father.
Let’s not assume until we see what it looks like when it’s born.

It could be furry, try to hump inanimate objects and lick its own arse... or it could take after the dog.

• Haha
Reactions: 25

It could be furry, try to hump inanimate objects and lick its own arse... or it could take after the dog.
😂😂😂 DEAD. I have just fully spat my drink out laughing at this narrowly missing my partner! Thinking of thread titles now for when its time.

• Haha

Actual pissing my pants at this. I am screaming.

clearly loves the dogs rhod more than she loves her husbands

• Haha
No wonder she’s miserable, her whole bloody family are looking at that pregnancy announcement

It'll be named after her grandparents I expect, which isn't a bad thing!

Reactions: 5
Im gonna say mickey seti hamer edwards....wee minnie n mickey will be tucked up together on the seti 😂😂😂😂 who the duck calls it that....jade babe is a couch/sofa/settee 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.