lifewithjadeedwards #2 shes the only one with a nan, better off spending time with her man

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Being a mum will either make or break her, even the most natural of mums struggle in those early days sleepless nights, leaky boobs, baby blues. I don’t know how she’s going to react to not being the centre of attention anymore because I’m sorry jade it don’t matter how tit you feel when that baby needs you at 3 in the morning you gotta haul your ass out of bed and crack on!

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Im a long time lurker 👀 first time poster here but this woman gets on my last nerve!!! As someone who suffered extreme sickness for 35 weeks and about 2 months after having my baby at 35+5 because she wasn’t waiting until full term to make her appearance I lost about 2 stone in weight and looked like the living dead because of it, while still working and raising my other daughter I can’t bare her moaning about every little thing. If she has sickness I do feel sorry for her because it is horrendous but I know I couldn’t stomach half of what she is putting away and laying around (if I could of a weekend) actually made me feel 10x worse. Her pictures that she’s posting and her stories today also make her look like she’s having a pretty healthy pregnancy but that’s just my opinion 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 12
Remember when she used to take instagram in the bath with her to remove her fake tan 🥴🤣 all while moaning about absolutely everything under the sun. How she used to show us what she had bought her friends for their birthdays... then moan she never got the same back! She hasn't changed a bit has she 🤦🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 11
Im a long time lurker 👀 first time poster here but this woman gets on my last nerve!!! As someone who suffered extreme sickness for 35 weeks and about 2 months after having my baby at 35+5 because she wasn’t waiting until full term to make her appearance I lost about 2 stone in weight and looked like the living dead because of it, while still working and raising my other daughter I can’t bare her moaning about every little thing. If she has sickness I do feel sorry for her because it is horrendous but I know I couldn’t stomach half of what she is putting away and laying around (if I could of a weekend) actually made me feel 10x worse. Her pictures that she’s posting and her stories today also make her look like she’s having a pretty healthy pregnancy but that’s just my opinion 🤷🏼‍♀️
I wholeheartedly share your opinion! She looks extremely healthy, people with severe sickness are usually pale/ bordering on grey and very gaunt. I was greyish white with huge rings under my eyes and broken blood vessels in and around my eyes. My skin was all dry as I was so dehydrated and it’s the only time in my life that my bones were sticking out!

Reactions: 6
Oh my goodness- I couldn’t agree with you all more! Honestly my irrational anger at her smug lying face is ridiculous 🤣🤣 I think when you’ve had HG and suffered as you do it’s an insult for some one to lie about it. If she has nausea I’m really sorry - it’s horrible. But call a spade a spade and stop attention seeking for freebies!!

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I wholeheartedly share your opinion! She looks extremely healthy, people with severe sickness are usually pale/ bordering on grey and very gaunt. I was greyish white with huge rings under my eyes and broken blood vessels in and around my eyes. My skin was all dry as I was so dehydrated and it’s the only time in my life that my bones were sticking out!
That was exactly like me I hoped for that pregnancy glow but it never came 😂 it’s the slimmest I’ve been in years. She looks to me like she’s putting weight on and her bump is huge! I know everyone carries differently but I really don’t think she’s suffering like she says I think it’s all for attention and it’s her new thing to moan about instead of not having enough money. I’m sure once the baby is here it will be her moaning about lack of sleep or something else that everyone else just gets on with but not jade beb! She had it worse than anyone

Reactions: 3
I listened to the first 3, heard the word ‘stories’ about 20 times then gave up 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Being an ‘influencer’ really doesn’t suit this girl! She is trying SO hard using her proper camera to create ‘content’ in different outfits etc. 🤣 but doesn’t seem to know what to share and what not to?! I remember some of the shite she used to over share about her sex life / brands not approaching her for ads etc. and now she’s pregnant and trying to be a mummy influencer all she’s done is moan and be negative about it.

Instagram / influencing just doesn’t suit her AT ALL, it all feels so staged, forced and fake! I think she’s a completely different person than she portrays on insta.

Reactions: 18
No way has she struggled as much as she is making out..... she really doesn't look like someone who has been throwing up for 29 weeks.

Reactions: 13
duck off Jade! No one is obligated to like anyones photos if they don't want to like them. They may not even see them. Some people just go through stories. You only want people to like your posts because they are ad and want to make money. They also may not like what you're selling.

Attachments

• Sick
Reactions: 29
duck off Jade! No one is obligated to like anyones photos if they don't want to like them. They may not even see them. Some people just go through stories. You only want people to like your posts because they are ad and want to make money. They also may not like what you're selling.
She's as much of a wet lettuce and an attention seeker as Dingle

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Sunday shoutout ..... everyone who is pregnant 🙄 what a absolute beg.

Seriously is getting pregnant this year a “accessory” for some of these “influencers” because there is nothing else to do ?!
Part of me can’t help but feel they do it for the gram, and the freebies, where many normal woman like myself and others have had miscarriages, tough pregnancies and other health issues related to pregnancy, and these melts insensitively brag.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
I’m happy for people who are pregnant, but can’t stand when they mention it all the time, and hold their bump in every photo, and you’d think no one on earth had ever been pregnant before. Jade is one of these people

Reactions: 11
Jade bebs- wish my HG could have been switched on & off like yours. Must have been the insta experts advise of caprison & sweets. Wonder why my consultant didn’t recommend them...... 🤦🏼‍♀️🙋🏼‍♀️🤣

honestly the lies that fall outta that girls mouth 🤣🤣🤣
She was diagnosed by the same doctor as Boss Mummy 😂🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Did anyone else see the weird birthday picture of her naked with her husband? I thought it was creepy and a bit :sick:

• Sick
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.