lifewithjadeedwards #2 shes the only one with a nan, better off spending time with her man

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her insta handle is so long, all titles have to be so short.

Shorted from
lifewithjadeedwards #2 you’d think she’s the only person with a nan, she’d be better off spending some time with her man

The winner with 52 votes by me. I held off and held off making this thread because mine had the most votes, but at 55 pages the first thread was too long.

Carry on ....

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Her insta handle is so long, all titles have to be so short.

Shorted from
lifewithjadeedwards #2 you’d think she’s the only person with a nan, she’d be better off spending some time with her man

The winner with 52 votes by me. I held off and held off making this thread because mine had the most votes, but at 55 pages the first thread was too long.

Carry on ....
Although I am sad vaaa laaaaaaaa didn’t make it in 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
If she is pregnant, she’s waiting until the baby is here to do some massive insta post about it to pretend she’s some huge influencer
She’ll be hoping it ages backwards like Benjamin Button cos she loves old people.

• Haha
Reactions: 49
Definitely begging for a freebie with that fake tan. Two stories asking if anyone has tried it 🙄🙄

Also - the most recent post about roses from her sister; look at the hashtags #pokerdots

I can’t take these hashtags any more 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Guess whos back...back again 😂😂 30 stories to tell us a lot of shite really 😴....wheres rhod and his toup jade? And defo begging for tan freebies 😭✋

• Haha
She’s unblocked me... how odd. I got 7 stories in and then gave up 😂🤦🏼‍♀️
“Someone I see quite regular”

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.