Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

BegDavis

I just find it ridiculous she was AWOL for months and suddenly appears to announce a pregnancy for the #ads #gift #collab she’s so transparent that it is laughable.

Reactions: 17

Eyerolling

VIP Member
I think Jade probably does genuinely believe that her pregnancy is worse than everyone else’s, and probably googled and self diagnosed with HG. Same as she was poorer than everyone else, loved her grandparents more than everyone else, had less furniture than everyone else, etc etc.

Strategichamlet

It’s not on to post congrats on her photos. What if she’s having problems getting pregnant or had miscarriages etc? What if she’s just a bit bloated at the moment (like most of us lol!). I lost my child at 30 weeks and if someone posted congrats on a photo of me and then refused to delete it, I would be absolutely devastated.

• Sad
I am so happy for her if she is pregnant following a struggle. It’s not easy for everyone to get pregnant at the drop of a hat, I know this myself. What annoys me though is if she’s extremely anxious and worried about her pregnancy why not just stay quiet and remain off of social media? Even if her sister shared it on Facebook, doesn’t mean you then have to announce it yourself on a public Instagram. It really just looks like she’s now doing it to get all the free stuff she can get from big companies who look to promote through ‘influencers’ with a high following. Been silent for months and months and coming back on to say you have nothing for your coming baby is so transparent and it’s nothing but embarrassing in my eyes.

Gingerella82

Can read her like a book 😂😂😂 fuck off with ur big shiny mug jade beb.......these cretins would sell their grannys ashes for an affilate link/swipe up!!how about go work for a wage instead of posting the link for ur shitty brown leggings 😂🙄

• Haha

EyeSpy88

VIP Member
I sent her a message saying she should put AD. She said this isn't me selling it just showing my skin routine. Aye ok jade away and do us all a favor and fuck off and paint a door or something.
I suppose the 25% off is just her helping out her followers out the kindness of her heart.. does she think people are that stupid!!

Eyerolling

VIP Member
A few years ago she did hundreds of stories For weeks, crying that she had no money to do her house up etc, posted a pic of 46p or something saying that’s what she had. My friend (who followed Jade from the start and really liked her) had been left in serious debt by an ex (I mean tens of thousands) and messaged Jade to say, in a nice way, that it wasn’t the end of the world, and she could take control and get the life she wanted. It would take time, doing without, budgeting, etc, and that she could give her tips as over the years she was paying this debt off and building the life she wanted, and Jade basically sent a snooty reply and ignored her really. My friend was mortified. She was done with her then - she’s just an attention seeker. Of course she posts 46p then suddenly has her lips done, hair done, etc. Then came New York, engagement, big wedding etc. If you don’t have money, you don’t do those things

• Wow

Charl28

I hate being horrible but I’ve honestly never known someone moan & whinge as much as her, be grateful you’re pregnant for a start yes some people have great pregnancies others not so much.... I think she’s very dramatic. She hasn’t got a clue what’s coming to her!

notyourhunhun

Chatty Member
This girl is an advertisers actual worst nightmare. She’s doing it all wrong. Tags 3 brands with a picture of a Stokke pram in it that wasn’t one of the 3 brands recommended 🤦🏻‍♀️ Also not prepared to work for her freebie at all - at least do a bit of research and add something to your begging post like “I like the look of x as it would suit my lifestyle because I can put my dog in the shopping basket and my Gran on a buggy board on the back” ANYTHING to show some kind of effort
Gran on the Buggy board has proper made me laugh 😂😂😂

• Haha

Swipe Up!

VIP Member
She makes out shes a dim wit, I truly believe she is to a degree, but shes blatantly come back to insta to beg for freebies. So shes got her thinking cap on there. Pretending she is tick as shit but enough brains to milk the situation for all it's worth.

If it's a girl she will prob call it nana 🙄
Ive said this before, but it’ll be called benjiman button if it’s a boy and she’ll be hoping it comes out 84 year old and ages backwards.

Her love of old people is unparalleled.

• Haha

Wowwwwwwwww

VIP Member
Why can’t she just put AD and stop pretending she’s doing everyone a proper solid favour with the daily lumi discount swipe up show and tell shill fest.

Who the fuck falls for this? Get back on your seti you lump of lying shit.

• Haha

ChubClubThug

VIP Member
I don't know why she's stressing about a pram anyway she never leaves the house. She's gonna be topping that girl who had a baby girl named heaven spelt backwards for moaning.. I can't think what her name was now 🤔 she used to go to Lidl a lot, work about 3hrs in the doctors and have a lot of headaches... she also made and sold crystal owls 🤣🥴

• Haha

OffPlanForLife

She's definitely taking all the photos on one day and spreading them out, the bouquet of flowers in her latest post is the same one as a few posts ago. She takes all her photos in one specific room in the house and never shows the rest of the house. She tries to give off this false image and it's really sad. I bet when she's finished posing for those photos she looks around and is sad. Her posts are so weird, just photos of her with random, unrelated, misspelled captions that have very little engagement. She's a social media victim, making out her life is something it isn't for validation from strangers on the Internet.

• Sad

Nixen

Chatty Member
Rhod must be shitting himself thinking about how he’s going to have two infants depending on him for everything soon

• Haha
Reactions: 16

Anotherct

VIP Member
I agree with you.
Yes she’s probably worked hard, but we all have. There are very few jobs in our society that aren’t essential to keeping society running smoothly. That’s why the key worker list was so long.
I’m not knocking her for her work, but I don’t think such a self serving Braggy post is necessary because we’ve all had a shit time
I’m NOT a keyworker, but I work in finance and have worked as normal (albeit from home) throughout the whole pandemic. Us none keyworkers are also keeping the economy going, we can all be classed as keyworkers if we want. I’m not knocking her, or itsdaniellesjourney like I mentioned above, but it just winds me up that they HAVE to make a point about it when there are people working 12-16 hours in the NHS on their knees actually saving lives and seeing it first hand who don’t ever mention that they’re keyworkers.

• Heart
Reactions: 16