lifewithjadeedwards #2 shes the only one with a nan, better off spending time with her man

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I haven’t followed her that closely, did she say she didn’t like having sex 😂
Yeah it was a while ago now but she talked in great detail about it. Talked about how she didn’t like wearing her nice nighties for bed as it might mean that Rhod got turned on and wanted to have sex and she didn’t like doing it really. Although she said it in such a prudish way. I think thats probably why on his big birthday night away she spent it sat on the couch doing IG stories whilst he was in the hot tub. In one way it’s nice that she spoke about it because bot everyone are ripping each others clothes off, but it’s a conversation she should be having with her friends or therapist privately not random strangers on social media!

For attention.... it’s all always for attention
very true, I did wonder this!

Reactions: 4
Pizza & movie night?! Hair and make up done?! Yeah course you have HG jade babe. Course you do..... 🤦🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 15
My friend had HG and spent a lot of time in and out of hospital and having extra scans, so surely if jade bebs had it that bad she would be milking the tit out of posting pics from her hospital bed.

Reactions: 10
My friend had HG and spent a lot of time in and out of hospital and having extra scans, so surely if jade bebs had it that bad she would be milking the tit out of posting pics from her hospital bed.
Exactly!! I’m so sorry for your friend - it’s absolutely horrendous. I hope she is ok now. I know emotionally after can be hard. It’s very serious condition (as you understand) so I’m not sure why she’s pretending to have it?! It’s weird.... I had HG and like your friend was in and out of hospital. I wouldn’t have been able to do any of what she’s doing...... I don’t know 🤷🏼‍♀️ Is she that desperate for a bit of attention? Does she think people won’t know what it is and how women who have it actually suffer? 🤯

Reactions: 5
Like I said I suffered really bad with HG and she 100% don't have it, I can tell just by looking in her eyes! Mine were blood shot and watery 24/7! Selfies, hot chocolate, hot baths, nails, dying hair, makeup... absolutely bullshit! My son is 9 and my daughter is 15 weeks, that's how long it took me to have another after such a horrible 1st pregnancy!!

Reactions: 11
Like I said I suffered really bad with HG and she 100% don't have it, I can tell just by looking in her eyes! Mine were blood shot and watery 24/7! Selfies, hot chocolate, hot baths, nails, dying hair, makeup... absolutely bullshit! My son is 9 and my daughter is 15 weeks, that's how long it took me to have another after such a horrible 1st pregnancy!!
Spot on! My friend had it and couldn't do a thing for the entire pregnancy. She was so ill and basically lived at the hospital. I don't understand why she is pretending to have it. After seeing my friend I have actual fear of it happening if I fall pregnant.

Reactions: 6
We’ve known about this pregnancy about a month and it already feels longer than 9 months

• Haha
Reactions: 20
That pizza, I would have flat footed someone if they put that anywhere near me during my pregnancy! Basically she had nausea and morning sickness 🙈

• Haha
Exactly!! I’m so sorry for your friend - it’s absolutely horrendous. I hope she is ok now. I know emotionally after can be hard. It’s very serious condition (as you understand) so I’m not sure why she’s pretending to have it?! It’s weird.... I had HG and like your friend was in and out of hospital. I wouldn’t have been able to do any of what she’s doing...... I don’t know 🤷🏼‍♀️ Is she that desperate for a bit of attention? Does she think people won’t know what it is and how women who have it actually suffer? 🤯
Yeah she’s fine now, her daughter is 6. Hope your ok too!
I know people cope differently with things but she definitely seems like she’s milking it, I’m 36 weeks pregnant and I don’t even get as dolled up as she does when normally I wouldn’t have left my house without doing my hair and makeup, and I don’t have HG, and was lucky to have just nausea in the beginning no actual sick, I just don’t have the energy!

She is at it!!!!

Pizza still made me vomit WEEKS after having my kid. I couldn’t have anything that wasn’t just one thing it was just dry crackers and tiny slivers of fruit when I could stomach it. On bloody IV drips and on four weekly scans/weigh ins. She’s a total victim-playing bleep, honestly.

Reactions: 8
She is at it!!!!

Pizza still made me vomit WEEKS after having my kid. I couldn’t have anything that wasn’t just one thing it was just dry crackers and tiny slivers of fruit when I could stomach it. On bloody IV drips and on four weekly scans/weigh ins. She’s a total victim-playing bleep, honestly.
Agreed, pizza of all things, can’t believe she could even be near a pizza if she truly had HG, let alone eat one! I practically lived off ritz crackers and occasionally a handful of rice krispies or cornflakes.

Ok, off topic and I’m sure I’ve mentioned it before but, what the duck is she taking photos on a proper camera for? Is she taking photos on the camera, then transferring them to her phone/laptop and then uploading them to edit and THEN posting them? Who the duck could be arsed with THAT, REALLY? ESPECIALLY when they’re preggers and StrUgGLinG.

Fuuuuuck off BEB.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Ok, off topic and I’m sure I’ve mentioned it before but, what the duck is she taking photos on a proper camera for? Is she taking photos on the camera, then transferring them to her phone/laptop and then uploading them to edit and THEN posting them? Who the duck could be arsed with THAT, REALLY? ESPECIALLY when they’re preggers and StrUgGLinG.

Fuuuuuck off BEB.
She will take them all in one go - will do her make up and hair once then take a load of shots in different outfits moving her various backdrop pieces and furnishings around the house. It’s all she used to do before.

and I agree with what’s been said already, I think she’s had normal morning sickness and nausea but can’t bear to be in the same boat as everyone else so has to have it worse.

Fuuuuuck off BEB.
Reminds me of going out to the clubs circa 2008. Taking out my pink digital camera 📷 to document mine and the girls night. Then the next day creating a new folder on Facebook to upload them too. Then waiting for the 'DELETE THAT bleeping PIC OF ME NOW' text.... Which one babe there's 178??

• Haha
Reactions: 24
She will take them all in one go - will do her make up and hair once then take a load of shots in different outfits moving her various backdrop pieces and furnishings around the house. It’s all she used to do before.

and I agree with what’s been said already, I think she’s had normal morning sickness and nausea but can’t bear to be in the same boat as everyone else so has to have it worse.
This makes me lol so much, could you even be arsed 😂😂 ooo here’s here by the new door and here’s another one in the lounge 🙄 grow up

Reactions: 5
And when you have HG you do NOT look like that! Stop with the stupid filters and just be real, if I posted a pic of me after 'vomiting' for the 100th time that day you'd cry! I lived off handfuls of dry Cheerios and Ritz crackers for my whole pregnancy!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.