lifewithjadeedwards #2 shes the only one with a nan, better off spending time with her man

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I never thought I’d say this but ... thank duck for Rhod. Those names are batshit.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Imagine TTC for 4 years then finding out you are pregnant... and then keeping it to yourself for a few days to buy something with ‘daddy’ on it and then setting up the camera etc to get his reaction ... for the gram. It’s quite sad when you think about it. 😕

Reactions: 26
I’m not sure I believe that they’ve been trying for 4 years.
She may have been BUT she never used to like having sex so that’s probably why it took 4 years and she’s reluctant to talk about her issues ttc

Reactions: 7
I’m about 99.9% sure jade birth won’t be calm, in water and mostly at home hypnobirthing. Nope soz just can’t see it. Also those names are bloody awful sage?!? I’ve said it before but this is going to be a real eye opener for Jade I don’t think she’s going to know what’s hit her

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I’m not sure I believe that they’ve been trying for 4 years.
Me neither. That means they were trying whilst planning the wedding and I just don’t believe she would risk having a bump or young baby on their wedding day/honeymoon.
I’m also pretty sure the ‘Rhod wants us to having kids but I’m not ready and we have no money plus I don’t like having sex’ convo happened within the 4 years!
I think it has taken a little while, maybe they started trying after their wedding so it’s taken around a year, so she’s exaggerating for dramatic effect.

Reactions: 15
I’m about 99.9% sure jade birth won’t be calm, in water and mostly at home hypnobirthing. Nope soz just can’t see it. Also those names are bloody awful sage?!? I’ve said it before but this is going to be a real eye opener for Jade I don’t think she’s going to know what’s hit her
literally came on to say this!! I am really laid back and although pregnancy can be a scary time at points I was fairly laidback throughout, however was an absolute demon in labour 🤣🤣 you’ve never felt pain like it and I take my hat off to anyone who can successfully hypnobirth, I just cannot see Jade being one of them!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
literally came on to say this!! I am really laid back and although pregnancy can be a scary time at points I was fairly laidback throughout, however was an absolute demon in labour 🤣🤣 you’ve never felt pain like it and I take my hat off to anyone who can successfully hypnobirth, I just cannot see Jade being one of them!
Yes!! especially with your first, I am very chilled and had no birth plan but fully expected to be floating around the lovely birthing suite chanting to whale music whilemy husband rubbed my back, whereas in real life I was screaming, tit myself, told my husband to duck off and asked for every drug possible 😂😂 honestly I don’t know how Jade’s gonna cope when her vadge has been split, leaky boobs, screaming baby and 2 hours sleep after spending the last 6 months lounging about with her hot chocs and cleaning her face with her bleeping lumispa.

• Haha
Yes!! especially with your first, I am very chilled and had no birth plan but fully expected to be floating around the lovely birthing suite chanting to whale music whilemy husband rubbed my back, whereas in real life I was screaming, tit myself, told my husband to duck off and asked for every drug possible 😂😂 honestly I don’t know how Jade’s gonna cope when her vadge has been split, leaky boobs, screaming baby and 2 hours sleep after spending the last 6 months lounging about with her hot chocs and cleaning her face with her bleeping lumispa.
Hahahahah exactly the same to me! Luckily I didn’t split, but it felt like I had! Haha yeah, washing and drying my hair is a luxury to me these days 🤣🤣 but yes I was going to say that too, I can’t imagine finding hypnobirthing easy with your first, maybe a second baby as you sort of know what you’re expecting etc, although I’ve forgotten the pain now so no doubt it’ll hit me like a tonne of bricks again haha.

Reactions: 3
Hahahahah exactly the same to me! Luckily I didn’t split, but it felt like I had! Haha yeah, washing and drying my hair is a luxury to me these days 🤣🤣 but yes I was going to say that too, I can’t imagine finding hypnobirthing easy with your first, maybe a second baby as you sort of know what you’re expecting etc, although I’ve forgotten the pain now so no doubt it’ll hit me like a tonne of bricks again haha.
my second I did with 2 paracetamol 45 min labour had him in the corridor 😂😂 but unfortunately still screamed and tit myself. The joys of childbirth haha!! I can’t wait forJade’s birth story I really hope it’s the making of her becoming a mum because she lives in a complete dream world, ain’t gonna be no time for that lumi spa routine every night she Will be lucky to even have time to put makeup on in the first couple weeks.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I wonder if we'll get 57 stories documenting her first tit after labour... if she's unlucky enough to have stitches in a place that can only be seen with a mining torch (as I was😳🥴) I'm sure we'll hear all about it

• Haha
Love how she says she can’t share their conception story as there’s two of them in it.. didn’t stop her announcing on her stories that they weren’t having much sex did it? Pretty sure there’s two of them in that too.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Ive been blocked 😂😂 jade beb on ur seti can u enlighten me why 😂 2 many seccos last night i musta been dishing out a few hone truths 😂🙈 not even sorry!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
He doesn’t react like someone who’s been trying for four years. More like someone’s six months in who’s had a whoops lol

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.