Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Popsock123

VIP Member
Do we know if she is part of the selling team for lumi or is she just desperately trying to be seen by them? Everyday she mentions it but there’s no #ad?

JSquared

VIP Member
Infuriating...!! My husband works for the NHS and over the past few months has only really been home to sleep and even then has been on call. He and every other NHS workers are my absolute heroes... Yes, I get that food shops are required so we can eat... but don't class yourself as a key worker when you are working 4 hours a week or whatever it is when that is your norm!!! If she was going over and above then fair enough, but I highly doubt it.
Exactly this!
I hope things are easing a bit for your husband ☺

Strategichamlet

And a slimming world blob got involved too 🙄 bore off and get back to your mushy fried curry on a cauliflower base 🤢😂

When I saw that comment I assumed you knew her in real life and knew she was pregnant. To just assume is really shitty. Like others have said, she’s really superstitious and we don’t know what she’s been going through. Assuming anyone is pregnant just from a slightly visible tummy in a picture is body shaming and insensitive and I’m not surprised she deleted it.
I find that a bit hypercritical considering you have speculated she is pregnant too and are curious, just as I am. Except you are doing that on a separate platform aren’t you? Jade could see the speculation and comments on here just as well as her own feed- so don’t claim to be holier than thou.

I deleted the comment last night, actually.
I haven’t done that so is my point valid?

Meant to post this at the time. If you look at her post from 6 days ago she uses a tag #bloomandtell. My first thought was pregnancy bloom but probably reading too much into this!

I kinda think she's pregnant but also think she would have jumped straight on it at the 12 week mark if that was the case. Also that being the time that you tend to have a tiny bump.

She could also be massively trolling us! haha

BegDavis

Someone on the school run asked if I was pregnant. Im not. I laughed it off but I was MORTIFIED!
Honestly, same. My FIL even asked if I’d fit into the en-suite shower at our new build (genuine question from him 🤯) I’m petite in height and a size 12-14, but I laughed it off! Had comments about pregnancy too, I think most people have!!

I haven’t done that so is my point valid?
No, I think you’re just here to start an argument!

You said she wasn’t going above and beyond during this pandemic yet you don’t actually know that. Fair enough if you did, or if it’s something she had stated during this time but that’s not the case. She doesn’t story much anymore so for all we all know, she’s now working 40 hours a week 🤷🏼‍♀️ She probably isn’t but assumptions are totally pointless, you’re slagging her off for something you don’t actually know to be true! Sorry but assumptions really annoy me 🙈
It wasn’t me that said she wasn’t going above and beyond making the assumptions or “slagging her off”.

MrsD_89

VIP Member
Not Jade related but I don't know if you guys are aware of the situation with _beingbrittany at the moment screenshots have come to light of her using racist words and its being swept under the carpet including businesses blocking people (Princess Planning) for still supporting her. Jade follows Brittany and she follows back. Head over to the Brittany thread to see whats been going on.
I can’t find the thread