Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

So annoyed I

Bloody hell she's piled on the pork pies. I didn't think a boss babe insta hun would allow it!
Wow this is so mean. Don’t get me wrong I’m not a the no1 fan of Emma, she does a lot that makes me cringe but body shaming her because of a different angle of a photo is awful. She never claims to be size zero and I think the people commenting on her weight and asking if she’s pregnant are very harsh and taking it too far. I’m all for tattle pulling people up when people are making themselves look a fool or being sly or liars, but this is just being nasty for no reason to other women.

I actually came on to say that this collagen shit she’s selling I don’t get the difference she’s claiming the photos are making on her face… but seeing those comments has just made me actually feel really sorry for her. There’s no need in body shaming.

Reactions: 36

Instagrime

The dog’s gone, but no one knows where to. Baggy jumper and leggings, that’ll do. Twin mum life, did you know that’s two?!

• Haha
Reactions: 27

Serious_Susan

VIP Member
Imagine going out for a lovely meal on a weekend away from your three kids, then instead of going back to the hotel for a shag. You go to primark. Danny mate blink twice for help.

• Haha
Reactions: 26

TheWitchIsBack

VIP Member
Ultra modern bath with an old fashioned sink vanity with warm white marble tiles against brilliant white panelling. Dear fucking god. That bathroom is a mess.

• Heart
Reactions: 24

Leftpeg9

Chatty Member
Of course they had front row seats.
Yet real actual celebs like Gemma Atkinson managed to go with Mia with not an ad in site (I will stand fully corrected if her stories last week were an ad but I really don’t think they were. Biggest GA fan, so many could learn so much from her and her outlook on life and her social media presence)
I’m really disappointed that even going to see Disney On Ice was an ad, especially having forked out £80 (80 whole British pounds in fact) of my own money for their upcoming Scottish date later in the month.

I am just rapidly going off influencers in general. I’m so so sick of this generation of people over sharing for likes and ads and freebies.

• Heart
Reactions: 21

Yerrbutnoobut

Oh bless Evie, all she’s asked for is a purple bedroom and this HUN has shot the idea down because she hates the colour. What a selfish prick. Let your kids be kids and stop making them dress like you and make them think that living in a beige/shit coloured world is ok

• Heart
Reactions: 21

G170D

Did anyone think Lils stories were a slight dig to Em? She’s talking about Abbie wanting a blue bedroom and they’ve been looking at ideas together.. unlike Em who won’t let Evie have a purple bedroom 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 20

Fattygettinfit

Chatty Member
Fuck off with "can anyone recommend stuff to do in London". She's been to London more times than I can shake a shitty stick at it :ROFLMAO: Her fuckin cousin lives there and she went just after Christmas with her mother too. #givemefreeticketsforashow #giftedtableatarestraurant

Bobbleowl90

VIP Member
I wonder if they had to move? Like if they did help to buy and they’d been in their house 5 years they would’ve needed to start paying the loan back now? I dunno. I notice most new estates get a load selling at the five year mark
More than likely. Probably got the house on klarna.

• Haha

Daisybee

Chatty Member
I used to really like her but she’s coming across so unlikeable and nasty recently, anyone else?

• Heart

TheWitchIsBack

VIP Member
The best of it is, if lilac was in fashion she’d have the house painted head to toe in it, a pair of ugly as fuck clumpy lilac boots on her feet and an oversized lilac jacket so she looked like a lavender marshmallow man on her back. Girls never had an original idea in her head for decorating or taste she’s heavily influenced by current trends so her tiny little brain can’t process anything beyond the here and now.

• Haha
Reactions: 19

Byewiggy

VIP Member
The fact she can't see the irony in what she is saying, she thinks it's cringe people ring into radio stations but she's taking videos of herself talking about it to post on her feed to thousands of people she doesn't know 🤦‍♀️ I think why would you say that about a lot of things you broadcast Em hun

• Heart
Reactions: 19

Notforthegram

Chatty Member
Imagine going up on some escalator with your wife and she is talking into the camera about going to Primark for people she doesn't know on Instagram ☠ I just can't, the second hand embarrassment I feel every time I see her stories is unreal, no wonder he looks like he has a muddy carrot stuck up his arsehole all the bloody time🫥she is the worst

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 18

Ocupus5

Chatty Member
Why does she insist on talking the way she does? Does she think it makes her trendy. Bishes, sozza roll and covy d - your not cool Emma your just a dick.

• Haha
  • Heart

ohdoris

VIP Member
Not our Em shilling Elemis cleansing balm & a hot cloth as her “ride or die” product for removing make up. What about the Lumi hun ?! :unsure: If her followers don’t see through this, that she will sell ANYTHING rather than get a job, then they are thick as shit! It annoys me how little integrity she has & she’s basically using her Insta following to fund her lifestyle & enable her to be a stay at home mum with no childcare costs. She boils my piss.

• Heart

Leftpeg9

Chatty Member
Where the fuck is all this money coming from??
Where the fuck indeed? What am I doing wrong with my life, out here working like a mug, when people like this are affording a new bathroom, a holiday to New York, various other bits of ‘Reno’, 70 British pounds in Home Bargains and endless Klarna/H&M orders all within the first 3 months of 2022???

Reactions: 17