Lifethroughemseyes #3 she’s got twins that’s two! Swipe up and dress like poo

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s definitely got worse. I used to like her when she first had Evie and was chatty and normal. Now she’s a giant knob 😭

Reactions: 15
Only because she doesn’t have her own thread…why does lucie always have a breast pad hanging out?! I’ve BF two children and never once had a breast pad hanging out. A boob yes but never a pad 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She is so unlikeable now and gives off nasty vibes she tries to be cool but it completely backfires on her

Reactions: 17
I completely agree she is so unlikeable now 🤮 also where has the dog gone? Sorry if this has already been addressed just haven’t seen him

Reactions: 2
Dear god. That last story about natashas law. Insensitive and thoughtless…… honestly she scrapes the barrel.

I find it so sad that everything is an ad, including taking your child to Disney on ice. A lot of people on my Facebook and insta have been there today and yesterday with their kids as it’s an exciting experience when they’re so young and innocent. Just find it sad she’s gone because it’s an ad. She’s selling her soul and she’s not a nice person.

Reactions: 9
Of course they had front row seats.
Yet real actual celebs like Gemma Atkinson managed to go with Mia with not an ad in site (I will stand fully corrected if her stories last week were an ad but I really don’t think they were. Biggest GA fan, so many could learn so much from her and her outlook on life and her social media presence)
I’m really disappointed that even going to see Disney On Ice was an ad, especially having forked out £80 (80 whole British pounds in fact) of my own money for their upcoming Scottish date later in the month.

I am just rapidly going off influencers in general. I’m so so sick of this generation of people over sharing for likes and ads and freebies.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Oh god, those Christmas decorations on her insta story. Her house is going to look like Willy Wonkas chocolate factory 😭😭😭😭 absolutely hideous. All for the grammm hunnnnn 😘✌🏼

Why oh why does she dress those babies in hoodies! They look awful!

Oh god, those Christmas decorations on her insta story. Her house is going to look like Willy Wonkas chocolate factory 😭😭😭😭 absolutely hideous. All for the grammm hunnnnn 😘✌🏼
Does anyone follow Cleaning with Mario? Awful man. He’s just put his decs up, think along the lines of a giant candy cane threw up in his flat & your on the right lines with his decor. Feel like Em is going for those Vibeeeezzzz 😑

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I do not get the obsession with making your house like a grotto and spending £100s on decorations, which includes changing the theme from the year before so you buy again and again, and decorate every inch of your house all for the gram.. like just put up ya tree and a wreath and be done with it 😂

Reactions: 10
Yeah for me the best thing about Christmas is those ornaments you’ve had for years and have memories attached to them!

She moans and moans about not being able to afford the renovation, yet wastes a fortune in tat.

Why does her sister NEVER have her baby strapped in its bouncer, ffs it's on the kitchen worktop and not even done up. Accident waiting to happen you idiot!

She does pretty well going away and nights out considering she’s got twins… yep that’s two babies.!!!… and Evie. (I’m just jealous and bitter 😂)

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Why does her sister NEVER have her baby strapped in its bouncer, ffs it's on the kitchen worktop and not even done up. Accident waiting to happen you idiot!
Just seen the post, I know she’s stood right by the baby but why wouldn’t she just strap her in anyway?! As you say, it’s an accident waiting to happen, ridiculous!

She does pretty well going away and nights out considering she’s got twins… yep that’s two babies.!!!… and Evie. (I’m just jealous and bitter 😂)
I’ve just said on Lil’s thread, how will Emma cope with no moaning about the twins for a weekend 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.