Lifethroughemseyes #3 she’s got twins that’s two! Swipe up and dress like poo

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Iv just realised Iv been blocked 😂😂 I was the person who sent the message a while back about the purple bedroom saying she’s mean 😂 didn’t realise I’d offended her so much 😆
Join the club 😂 I did not even comment so not sure why I got blocked 🤔

Someone post a picture of the glasses, I could do with a laugh 🙊

Reactions: 3
She posted that they were a bargain in Specsavers- £20! That’s because they’re in the section that nobody wants to buy from ‘hun’ 👀

Reactions: 6
What a hypocritical post about women not needing anything material to be mothers, whilst she’s peddled every single thing she’s been gifted since the birth of Evie 😬😬😬

Reactions: 12
4AB36266-92E2-44E7-800B-D5C130C41BA8.png

“Omg Danny used my ASOS to buy my birthday present I had no idea…”

BUT HERE, I’ll link them for you..duck off with your Bullshit Emma hun.

CBE7D770-9183-40A0-9F46-3CDE33FAB528.png

I’d rather listen to an old man on the radio talking about having lasagne for tea than listen to someone sell their tit overpriced pyramid scheme vibrator

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Did anyone think Lils stories were a slight dig to Em? She’s talking about Abbie wanting a blue bedroom and they’ve been looking at ideas together.. unlike Em who won’t let Evie have a purple bedroom 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Did anyone think Lils stories were a slight dig to Em? She’s talking about Abbie wanting a blue bedroom and they’ve been looking at ideas together.. unlike Em who won’t let Evie have a purple bedroom 🤣
Couldn’t have been a more opposite set of stories could it?

I did notice that Lil was visiting family and hadn’t posted with Em like she usually does
From what I could tell when she first arrived there was a quick pic or boomerang of Abbie next to one or both of Emma’s twins, and maybe another of all the babies with a granny but no, there isn’t their usual amount of posting and reposting the others stories as there would normally be

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.