Lifethroughemseyes #3 she’s got twins that’s two! Swipe up and dress like poo

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I went to toddler group today with my 2 year old . There was a mum there with twin girls about the same age as Ems. Surprisingly she managed to take them out of the pram independently, carry them both alone, put them down alone and keep them entertained alone. She also didn't expect any special treatment and SHOCK HORROR! She payed for each child separately and didn't ask for a twin discount 🙃 someone needs to tell Em you can lead a normal life even with TWO BABIES!!!!

Reactions: 10
Also it isn’t weird to walk in a class, put the TWINS on the floor and then take the buggy back 🤷🏻‍♀️ She’ll be gone like 30 seconds. Don’t know why she was so miffed by that suggestion 😂

Reactions: 3
Em love, those leggings suck you in and are Spanx like because you are not a size medium! Like hell. They are probably just too bloody small.

• Haha
Are the twins about 18 months now? Why have they never been given cutlery before 🙄 yes they can't use it very well when younger, and it gets dropped a lot but they would've been able to use it quite well by now if they'd actually been offered it before!

Hasn’t bothered with insta but has come on today to tell us about her trip to London and oh wait, there’s a sale to pay for the London trip too!

Reactions: 4
She definitely doesn’t do a workout before the twins get up in the morning, not a chance.

• Haha
She won’t have paid that.. the designer will have messaged her and asked her to promote it in exchange for the service.

She won’t have paid that.. the designer will have messaged her and asked her to promote it in exchange for the service.
She is such a beg it’s more likely she messaged the designer asking for free services in exchange for promoting

Not our Em shilling Elemis cleansing balm & a hot cloth as her “ride or die” product for removing make up. What about the Lumi hun ?! :unsure: If her followers don’t see through this, that she will sell ANYTHING rather than get a job, then they are thick as tit! It annoys me how little integrity she has & she’s basically using her Insta following to fund her lifestyle & enable her to be a stay at home mum with no childcare costs. She boils my piss.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Tell us the pyramid scheme skincare you con people into buying is tit without telling us it’s tit, em will go first

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.