Lifethroughemseyes #3 she’s got twins that’s two! Swipe up and dress like poo

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
When she asked for recommendations of where to go for items for the shelves for aesthetic reasons and she went on stories To say that loads of people recommended Charity shops and would head there .. still waiting. B&M and primark got the face toothbrush earnings. Clearly charity shops don’t offer aff links

Reactions: 3
So her website Virgo & Arrow hasn’t been active for a long time and the Instagram hasn’t been updated since August 2021.
Her sister just shared that the V&A products are available on Fox & Moon, this is a company that has had a relaunch, Tori used to sell diet planners, shopping lists, that sort of stationary. Now she’s relaunched with another person and they’re a gift company.
Interesting how different the prices are and Emma had a 30% sale before she closed the shop *temporarily*

Attachments

Reactions: 4
So her website Virgo & Arrow hasn’t been active for a long time and the Instagram hasn’t been updated since August 2021.
Her sister just shared that the V&A products are available on Fox & Moon, this is a company that has had a relaunch, Tori used to sell diet planners, shopping lists, that sort of stationary. Now she’s relaunched with another person and they’re a gift company.
Interesting how different the prices are and Emma had a 30% sale before she closed the shop *temporarily*
Perhaps fox and moon have bought the business and the stock? Has Emma advertised that fox and moon are doing the Virgo and arrow stuff or just Lucie?

Perhaps fox and moon have bought the business and the stock? Has Emma advertised that fox and moon are doing the Virgo and arrow stuff or just Lucie?
It was just Lucie, Emma hasn’t mentioned it.
it was shared as “you can now get Virgo and arrow at fox and moon”

Reactions: 2
She doesn’t post unless she gets paid for it 🤷🏻‍♀️ Maybe it’s finally dried up for the whinging moon face

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She did this recently. Disappeared and went quiet for ages, then came back on after a few weeks like nothing had happened and did her tit lumi ads

Reactions: 6
I reckon she’s on holiday, I’m sure she said they were going straight after Evie broke up from school. Unusual for her not to film it though.

She did this recently. Disappeared and went quiet for ages, then came back on after a few weeks like nothing had happened and did her tit lumi ads
She’s done it a few times hasn’t she, yeah I’m sure she’ll be straight back on when there’s a once in a lifetime 25% off the lumi face dildo!

Reactions: 5
She said they were going to Norfolk on holiday, so maybe she’s decided to be present, rather than on her phone. I’m surprised she didn’t let everyone know about the 25% off lumi products at the weekend though. Her mate Carowhine might have pinched all her sales (her 25% off was an exclusive for her birthday, it was different to all the other lumi huns 25% off)

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Ah she’s back and I’m so shocked her holiday is an ad … not!!! Honestly, get a real job Emma!!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Think I’ve got more enjoyment out of a funeral than I have out of Emma’s page
She’s a boring bastard

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.