Lifethroughemseyes #3 she’s got twins that’s two! Swipe up and dress like poo

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Which is it hun, the lumi that made you thousands or this latest ad?! How much are Look Fantastic paying her to betray the lumi 😱. I wouldn’t buy from them again anyway, I ordered some Christmas presents from them and the customer service was utter shite, not that I’d order with any of these insta huns links or codes. It totally puts me off!

Reactions: 2
I always find it so sad that people are actually gullible enough to not just buy the Lumi thing but now she’s said how good the Elemis is they’ll buy that too! When does it end.

To be fair the Elemis balm is amazing but I wouldn’t buy it just because she says so….and I’d rather pay full price than use any discount code of hers!

Reactions: 5
To be fair the Elemis balm is amazing but I wouldn’t buy it just because she says so….and I’d rather pay full price than use any discount code of hers!
her discount code got like 41p off (I love to just check) 😂 the Elemis balm had 20% off already and the website was offering another 10% off anyway

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Why does she think every single part of her life has to be shared online?

Does she honestly think people give a duck that she may have accidentally* eaten Danny's dinner?

*read definitely ate it because then she can use it for her RIVETING content.

Reactions: 6
It’s so obvious she’s begging for the bathroom to get done. She was fuming when she asked about an app or software to design bathroom layouts and someone said “draw it” 🤣🤣🤣 luv it’s not that hard! I’m building a house, bit of paper and a pencil works wonders 👍🏻

• Haha
Reactions: 6
The dog’s gone, but no one knows where to. Baggy jumper and leggings, that’ll do. Twin mum life, did you know that’s two?!

• Haha
Reactions: 27
That’s the most of the new house we’ve seen - the living areas seem really tiny in comparison to her old houses

Reactions: 3
Ffs, see Lil is back again. They are both so fuckin annoying!! Her kids never seem to be In school. All we need is Lucy at the weekend now to complete the possy

Off for a lovely day out in London...in that flippin black hoodie she lives in. Has she nothing else!

Off for a lovely day out in London...in that flippin black hoodie she lives in. Has she nothing else!
Probably those ribbed leggings as well! And the ugly chunky trainers! Ha

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.