Lifethroughemseyes #3 she’s got twins that’s two! Swipe up and dress like poo

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Has ever mentioned what happened to the dog? As a dog lover and owner myself I think it’s disgusting that people just get rid of a dog like that. It’s not just a flippant choice, it has to be thought about long and hard and it’s a full on commitment. I was nervous how my dog would feel when I had my children but we made sure both baby and dog were safe and understanding of each other and it worked fine. Dogs are pack creatures and if cared and loved properly they will give you nothing but love and loyalty and protection. Just makes me so livid how she got the dog as an Instagram feature then fucked it off at the slightest inconvenience.

Reactions: 8
The fact she can't see the irony in what she is saying, she thinks it's cringe people ring into radio stations but she's taking videos of herself talking about it to post on her feed to thousands of people she doesn't know 🤦‍♀️ I think why would you say that about a lot of things you broadcast Em hun

• Heart
Reactions: 19
I used to really like her but she’s coming across so unlikeable and nasty recently, anyone else?

• Heart
Reactions: 20
I used to really like her but she’s coming across so unlikeable and nasty recently, anyone else?
Yea completely agree: she’s trying to come across funny but it’s having the opposite affect. Very unlikeable

Reactions: 6
Never mind calling into a radio station, Imagine being that boring hun who boomerangs her life 24/7 🙄 true colours indeed 🖕🏻

Reactions: 16
She's flogging face vibrators, is matey with all the lumehhh hunz (including Rebecca trailer trash Lamb) that tells me all I need to know about this twit. She's deffo got a lot more cocky these days. I think she's got rid of the dog. The last post on her Instagram was July 2020? I'd have thought there would have been a pic or two posted since then... oh she also looks a complete and utter bleep in those glasses. I agree about (her own) egg head comments too. Humpty dumpty needs a great fall I reckon

Reactions: 11
Iv just realised Iv been blocked 😂😂 I was the person who sent the message a while back about the purple bedroom saying she’s mean 😂 didn’t realise I’d offended her so much 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 16
It’s how she says things which make it sound so much worse. Who is she to laugh about some bloke texting in to a radio station. I bet he doesn’t have tit boots, crap brows and constantly bang on about a tit face tool. I mean honestly it says more about her that she felt the need to story that from her car rather than go into her friends, then it does about the ‘saddos’ who call into a radio station.

Reactions: 13
Would much rather my family sat together listening to the radio eating a lasagne than sit staring at insta huns mindlessly using vibrating plastic on their face.

Reactions: 11
I reckon shes just one of lifes miserable moaners. Must be a family thing, cos lil is a moaner too but shes at least more positive!

Reactions: 6
The dog lives with her parents, doesn’t it? It’s not like she left it outside the shop and didn’t go back 😂

However, her stories about people calling or texting a radio station is cunty.
She talks to thousands of strangers on her phone with her self proclaimed egg head, flogging them her MLM tit. That’s bleeping cringe, hun.

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.