Lifethroughemseyes #3 she’s got twins that’s two! Swipe up and dress like poo

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Bloody hell she's piled on the pork pies. I didn't think a boss babe insta hun would allow it!
Wow this is so mean. Don’t get me wrong I’m not a the no1 fan of Emma, she does a lot that makes me cringe but body shaming her because of a different angle of a photo is awful. She never claims to be size zero and I think the people commenting on her weight and asking if she’s pregnant are very harsh and taking it too far. I’m all for tattle pulling people up when people are making themselves look a fool or being sly or liars, but this is just being nasty for no reason to other women.

I actually came on to say that this collagen tit she’s selling I don’t get the difference she’s claiming the photos are making on her face… but seeing those comments has just made me actually feel really sorry for her. There’s no need in body shaming.

Reactions: 36
Wow this is so mean. Don’t get me wrong I’m not a the no1 fan of Emma, she does a lot that makes me cringe but body shaming her because of a different angle of a photo is awful. She never claims to be size zero and I think the people commenting on her weight and asking if she’s pregnant are very harsh and taking it too far. I’m all for tattle pulling people up when people are making themselves look a fool or being sly or liars, but this is just being nasty for no reason to other women.

I actually came on to say that this collagen tit she’s selling I don’t get the difference she’s claiming the photos are making on her face… but seeing those comments has just made me actually feel really sorry for her. There’s no need in body shaming.
I agree with you people can’t help their size and its refreshing to see someone who is a normal size and not a stick for a change. Incase you didn’t know she has carried twins. 🤣

this thread is tame though - keep away from the Mrs Hinch thread that is brutal

Reactions: 4
But the photos she posts of herself she makes herself look a lot smaller so she's obviously not accepting of her own size?

Reactions: 1
She did gain her following by being a weight loss account though so people will notice.

Reactions: 5
The “oh I forgot to post my collagen results” means she got rollocked off her upline at the Baby Shower yesterday & then went home & posted them.

But the photos she posts of herself she makes herself look a lot smaller so she's obviously not accepting of her own size?
Maybe she isn’t? I would actually find that relatable tbh, a mum who hasn’t sprung back after babies who isn’t comfortable per say but is making the best of what she has.

She doesn’t try and promote body positivity or talk about dieting in detail so it’s not as if she is being hypocritical or pretending she’s smaller than she is. I’ve not seen any evidence of photoshopping just flattering pictures which we can’t criticise her for, can we?

Reactions: 11
Maybe she isn’t? I would actually find that relatable tbh, a mum who hasn’t sprung back after babies who isn’t comfortable per say but is making the best of what she has.

She doesn’t try and promote body positivity or talk about dieting in detail so it’s not as if she is being hypocritical or pretending she’s smaller than she is. I’ve not seen any evidence of photoshopping just flattering pictures which we can’t criticise her for, can we?
But she's doesn't show herself in a light which could be relatable in that sense so 🤷🏻‍♀️

I didn't criticise her about her weight either, I think she should totally embrace it.

I think she looks really good, if only she’d stop dressing and behaving like a 90s teenager. 🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 6

Ditto this. I usually lurk but need to say my bit on this, cos you know what, find me somebody who’s active on social media and IS going to choose the less flattering pics over the better angles 🤷🏻‍♀️ we all do it. I have some sympathy for her over this because my body’s changed after babies too (although only two, and not at the same time huns!) I’m bigger than I’d like to be, I know it won’t be forever but at the moment my focus is on keeping other small people alive and happy, the time for me to focus on myself will come with time. If she feels the same, good on her for doing her thing and dressing however makes her comfortable with that.

Having said that 😂 I do think she’s been a bit disingenuous in the past with those home exercise ads (can’t remember the details, some kind of subscription?) It’s obviously not a usual thing for her, or we’d have seen more of it since then - so for her to promote it as an easy thing for busy mums is Not Cool if she isn’t genuine about it.

(Though in fairness, maybe she’d find herself a bit more time if she stopped buying all the stuff on the internet so relentlessly, Jesus Christ on a penny farthing I have never known anyone with such a shopping habit, it seems like it’s every day she’s buying new stuff, IT’S NOT NORMAL calm down babes)

Also, recently she referred to the pandemic as the “panny d” and I just have NO WORDS to accurately represent my level of cringe. It made me want to cut the power cord to the entire internet.

That’s all, I feel better now 😂

Another trip away and it’s gifted, Emma hun will still find something to moan about though. These companies that gift all the insta grifters would never get my business, the total opposite in fact!

Another trip away and it’s gifted, Emma hun will still find something to moan about though. These companies that gift all the insta grifters would never get my business, the total opposite in fact!
I live close to where she’s staying and the place is not all that. Full of chavs and lodges packed in so closely you can see what next door are having for breakfast!

She definitely changed, since she become a full time insta person, gone are the days you see her off for a meal deal on her break 🙃

my question is where the dog ozzy!? Have a missed something! Because before the twins she got a dog and not a mention on dog! Did she get rid?

Reactions: 3
The dogs long gone. She’s got twins if you didn’t know, she can’t cope with a dog aswell as TWO babies

I’ve got new born twins (2 babies you know) and a 3 year old and a dog! It isn’t difficult! But some of these insta huns buy a puppy and don’t think about actually having to take the dog for a walk and look after it. But I suppose that’s too much for Emma because you know, 2 babies!!

Reactions: 10
The statement puppy is for life not just for insta pictures has never been more true tho 🥲

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.