Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Marpaudai

Chatty Member
The amount she’s spent in the last month on a tree, lights, reed diffusers, tat from home bargains, face peels and clothes, she could have had a room plastered ready for decorating.

Reactions: 17

ginge2804

VIP Member
I’d rather listen to an old man on the radio talking about having lasagne for tea than listen to someone sell their shit overpriced pyramid scheme vibrator

• Haha

Mememe9

Chatty Member
She is so unlikeable now and gives off nasty vibes she tries to be cool but it completely backfires on her

Popsock123

VIP Member
Never mind calling into a radio station, Imagine being that boring hun who boomerangs her life 24/7 🙄 true colours indeed 🖕🏻

Reactions: 16

Popsock123

VIP Member
She always gives us a life update then ‘slips’ in the lumi shite 👀 we see you HUN, couple more ads and that repointing will be paid

twinmamma88

Iv just realised Iv been blocked 😂😂 I was the person who sent the message a while back about the purple bedroom saying she’s mean 😂 didn’t realise I’d offended her so much 😆

• Haha

ChubClubThug

VIP Member
Don't believe the hype it's all MLM tactics by the insta hunzzzz to hype it up and recruit victims before Xmas. I wouldn't give them the steam off my piss, or the yogurt off my lid, let alone buy a face dildo to line their greasy pockets!!

P.s is having a 5 head a requirement to sell face vibrators?? I'm seeing a correlation

• Haha

Fluffypants

She’s definitely got worse. I used to like her when she first had Evie and was chatty and normal. Now she’s a giant knob 😭

Reactions: 15

Disneylover

VIP Member
She’s probably trying to be relatable, the soft cow. Even if she just let her have one wall lilac is it a big fucking deal 🙄
I really used to like Emma but she’s so boring and buggy now, she needs to get back to work!

Snoopsmcgoops

She wants to paint the twins rooms in "smoked trout". Which looks like a beige brown to me. I just can’t. They are children, give them something fun. They don't want to live In room called smoked trout. They have their whole adult lives to boring beige brown.

• Heart

Ocupus5

Chatty Member
She is so lucky that she has parents who are willing to let her and her Husband go away while they look after the 3 children. It’s not like they never get a break she has been away more times this year than most people have in the last 2.

slabber

Did they view their new house with their eyes closed? Like seriously how do you not notice ALL of the things that are wrong

• Haha

Bobbleowl90

VIP Member
I was shocked to see she went to ikea and they didn’t do twin trolleys today. I mean, wtf, I didn’t know she had twins. She’s never mentioned it before. Can’t believe it. So shocked.

• Haha

Gossip101xoxo

So I Googled the tree and it’s €350 / £298 + 70 in shipping fees….but moans like fuck about roof repairs and a rewire costing money MY GOD

Can’t be that fucking hard up if you can spend £300 on a Christmas tree (and that’s coming from someone who loves a good Christmas tree)

My husband would go off his actual head, the more I see he’s just as much a fucking idiot as her
Anyone who spends that much on a fucking Christmas tree needs to get a grip. Get a tree from Argos like the rest of us and donate the rest of the money that you would have spent. The amount of people/kids who go with nothing this time of year is unbelievable and she’s moaning about a fucking Christmas tree.

ChubClubThug

VIP Member
Wow this is so mean. Don’t get me wrong I’m not a the no1 fan of Emma, she does a lot that makes me cringe but body shaming her because of a different angle of a photo is awful. She never claims to be size zero and I think the people commenting on her weight and asking if she’s pregnant are very harsh and taking it too far. I’m all for tattle pulling people up when people are making themselves look a fool or being sly or liars, but this is just being nasty for no reason to other women.

I actually came on to say that this collagen shit she’s selling I don’t get the difference she’s claiming the photos are making on her face… but seeing those comments has just made me actually feel really sorry for her. There’s no need in body shaming.
I know. I'm just a big mean arsehole. Could be worse, I could be a MLM hun scamming people out of their cash

She has stacked on the pounds. So what? If you feel sorry for her, good for you. I don't. She's a dick.

ETA have you seen the screenshots from her and the other MLM huns WhatsApp groups involving Rebecca lamb? Going on about how fat each other are etc. She's also a first class arsehole, the ultimate frenemie. So nope, I deffo don't feel sorry for her!

• Haha
  • Heart

TheWitchIsBack

VIP Member
Her dad retired recently, I imagine there was a decent lump sum from that. I'm sure they said he had been a civil servant for over 30 years?
Imagine being such a spoiled pair idiot you’d take your dads retirement fund from him so you can buy beige jumpers that make you look like a potato.

• Haha