Lifethroughemseyes #3 she’s got twins that’s two! Swipe up and dress like poo

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The London outfit, it would be forgivable if it was stuff she pulled out of the wardrobe in the dark but she has actually planned the outfit. There have been numerous asos orders of tatty fast fashion shite. I am actually astounded that her mum or husband didnt say "Hen you look a clip"!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I would feel so stupid asking my mum to walk behind me and film me walking.. Instagram is a bizarre place!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I totally get the feeling frumpy after pregnancy and wanting to look fashionable but Jesus, the trousers just replacing her usual leggings and hoodie combo is awful. Why does she need to buy a new outfit for every occasion when she literally just buys a new hoodie and coat?!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
That body warmer looks Like a life jacket! Those trousers look awful and do not go with the top! And to Make it worse she had Evie Pops in an oversized sleeping bag coat as well. They looked ridiculous!

Reactions: 5
Absolute zero fuckin style. She literally looks like a quilt on legs. She used to dress so lovely, now she just can't be arsed

That hoody 🙄 I always put a bit more effort in when I go to London, dress up a bit more. All she’s done is swap her leggings for those trousers 😩

Reactions: 3
That hoody 🙄 I always put a bit more effort in when I go to London, dress up a bit more. All she’s done is swap her leggings for those trousers 😩
Regardless of if it’s London or not, she’s been to a musical that she paid almost £300 for and she’s gone in a gilet. Wtf.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Does it annoy anyone else that she does her ‘skincare’ whilst wearing these baggy jumpers?

Her clothes style and I use that term very loosely is vomtastic🤮 She needs to give her head a wobble and look in the mirror cos it ain't cute em hun.

Reactions: 1
Does it annoy anyone else that she does her ‘skincare’ whilst wearing these baggy jumpers?
And the fact that she wears them with her hair scraped back looking dog rough while doing ads for beauty and make Up brands. At least make some effort with your appearance for that!

Reactions: 2
Instead of her buying more asos tit, she'd be better getting the services of a stylist to get her back into normal clothes and ditch the leggings/jumpers

Did they view their new house with their eyes closed? Like seriously how do you not notice ALL of the things that are wrong

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I wonder if they had to move? Like if they did help to buy and they’d been in their house 5 years they would’ve needed to start paying the loan back now? I dunno. I notice most new estates get a load selling at the five year mark

I wonder if they had to move? Like if they did help to buy and they’d been in their house 5 years they would’ve needed to start paying the loan back now? I dunno. I notice most new estates get a load selling at the five year mark
More than likely. Probably got the house on klarna.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
She just likes to moan, so when she saw what was needed for this house she thought perfect gives me plenty to moan about

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.