Lifethroughemseyes #3 she’s got twins that’s two! Swipe up and dress like poo

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I cannot stand this HUNNNNNN

i saw her in public once and the way she spoke to Evie was awful, literally screeching and yelling at her. Both the twins were asleep with Danny pushing them so she can’t even put it down to being stressed. Evie did seem like a brat but you’ve allowed that Emma.

her content is so boring.. ad after link. No actual personality.

Reactions: 6
I recommended Skims even though they are an absolute overpriced bag of horse shite.

😂

Reactions: 1
I recon she’s had Botox! That five head was not moving in her stories the other day

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I recon she’s had Botox! That five head was not moving in her stories the other day
Yep! She avoided this area in her video last night so obviously recent.

Each to their own but I really don’t like Botox - it’s sad people want to remove all character from their face for the sake of a few lines. People look so much warmer and happy without a frozen forehead - if we had less beauty standards to live up to as women maybe more people would see this 😔

Attachments

Reactions: 2

Each to their own but I really don’t like Botox - it’s sad people want to remove all character from their face for the sake of a few lines. People look so much warmer and happy without a frozen forehead - if we had less beauty standards to live up to as women maybe more people would see this 😔
Just my opinion but people with large foreheads should not get botox, it just makes their five head more pronounced

• Haha
Reactions: 6

You can actually see where the needles have gone in

• Haha
Away yet again! Never known a mum of 3 to have so many weekends away without her children! Yet all she does is moan about how hard she has it!

• Wow
Reactions: 9
Does anyone else think she might be pregnant again?

just went back a few pages and this has already been spoken about. I’m not saying it because of her figure (which is absolutely fine, we all angle the camera differently when we can see our reflection and I won’t believe anyone for a second if they say they don’t lol)

i just mean her face looks different and she keeps going on about them maternity leggings…

Last edited:
Reactions: 1

just went back a few pages and this has already been spoken about. I’m not saying it because of her figure (which is absolutely fine, we all angle the camera differently when we can see our reflection and I won’t believe anyone for a second if they say they don’t lol)

i just mean her face looks different and she keeps going on about them maternity leggings…
She can't cope with the 3 she's got now, all does is complain 😂

Reactions: 8
Away yet again! Never known a mum of 3 to have so many weekends away without her children! Yet all she does is moan about how hard she has it!
Just came on to say the same, her and Lil do nothing but moan about how hard they have it and here we are with another kid free weekend away! They’re a pair of spoiled witches

I haven’t noticed anything but can you imagine how she would cope with Evie, THE TWINS and a newborn 🤦🏻‍♀️
I think she’s had botox as someone said, I think that’s why her face looks different but time will tell!

She is so annoying! First world problems 🙄
For the love of god please stop trying to make that’s cute happen 🤢

One mention on here that she might be pregnant so she makes sure we all know she’s on her period 😆🙄🤦🏼‍♀️
I doubt she would have any more babies tbh, she moans enough about the ones she’s got!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.