Lifethroughemseyes #3 she’s got twins that’s two! Swipe up and dress like poo

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m almost sure that she said she kept a few of her ‘going out clothes’ from her last haul to wear for her next night out too.

I don’t understand why she needs a new outfit everytime she goes out!

Reactions: 2
So in the space of a few days she spent around £150 in Primark, 70 BRITISH POUNDS in B&M and then another £100 in ASOS. I'm honestly so confused about where this money is coming from. Me and my husband both work, both have a good job, have a reasonable mortgage and yet I could never afford to spend like this🤔 It's always cheap, fast fashion tat too, she is exactly what's wrong this world.

Reactions: 14
Eagerly awaiting her sharing all the boys clothing. Couldn’t possibly nip to the prestigious primark myself for a browse.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Danny must have a constant headache living with 5head Emma 🤯 just listening to a few of her stories are enough to make me want to blow my brains out

• Haha
Reactions: 4
So in the space of a few days she spent around £150 in Primark, 70 BRITISH POUNDS in B&M and then another £100 in ASOS. I'm honestly so confused about where this money is coming from. Me and my husband both work, both have a good job, have a reasonable mortgage and yet I could never afford to spend like this🤔 It's always cheap, fast fashion tat too, she is exactly what's wrong this world.
She must be raking it in with the tit lumi and the rest of the ads she does, the companies must not mind the amount of times she says erm, it’s so cringe

Danny must have a constant headache living with 5head Emma 🤯 just listening to a few of her stories are enough to make me want to blow my brains out
5head Emma 😂😂 she is super boring

How many times can she say ‘the twins’ each day, anyone would think the poor kids didn’t have names

You could play a game of Squash on that five head
You never fail to come up with the goods, Chub 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
So shes got covid...She kept that quiet about going to New York didn't she, actually shocked 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
Omg I ran here 😂 so funny how she can’t go to New York. How dare she test positive! She’s got twins ya know! That’s two babies 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Going on a family holiday to the UK but booked New York with the girls …

Reactions: 5
Where the duck is all this money coming from??
Where the duck indeed? What am I doing wrong with my life, out here working like a mug, when people like this are affording a new bathroom, a holiday to New York, various other bits of ‘Reno’, 70 British pounds in Home Bargains and endless Klarna/H&M orders all within the first 3 months of 2022???

Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.