Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Popsock123

VIP Member
Oh my gosh, she isn’t looking at the favourite twin!!
Ps. I reached out to her when I found out I was having twins as my anxiety went through the roof as I also have a toddler but did she hell reply to my message! Pfft!!
BABES she is too busy with her two babies. You should have asked for lumi discount first as an in road 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 15

Notforthegram

Chatty Member
So in the space of a few days she spent around £150 in Primark, 70 BRITISH POUNDS in B&M and then another £100 in ASOS. I'm honestly so confused about where this money is coming from. Me and my husband both work, both have a good job, have a reasonable mortgage and yet I could never afford to spend like this🤔 It's always cheap, fast fashion tat too, she is exactly what's wrong this world.

Reactions: 14

Ronnie Pickering

The dog lives with her parents, doesn’t it? It’s not like she left it outside the shop and didn’t go back 😂

However, her stories about people calling or texting a radio station is cunty.
She talks to thousands of strangers on her phone with her self proclaimed egg head, flogging them her MLM shit. That’s fucking cringe, hun.

slabber

Imagine you've been going round to your parents house on a near daily (?) basis whilst your house is being done up, your Dad's been helping with renovations, your Mum has volunteered to mind your three kids whilst you swan off on your 356th holiday this year... But you have them doing the dishes when they come round to your house for dinner.

I'm done 🤯

• Haha

Ocupus5

Chatty Member
It’s how she says things which make it sound so much worse. Who is she to laugh about some bloke texting in to a radio station. I bet he doesn’t have shit boots, crap brows and constantly bang on about a shit face tool. I mean honestly it says more about her that she felt the need to story that from her car rather than go into her friends, then it does about the ‘saddos’ who call into a radio station.

Reactions: 13

Yerrbutnoobut

Oh my god her latest insta story. You can so tell that she’s come from living in a new build. Welcome to the real world! What a fucking Princess she is. It’s like she’s surprised that a renovation, you need to spend money. She’s raking it in, doesn’t have a proper job and she still complains. Maybe stop buying 29272717 hoodies a week and you might be able to sort your house out?!

• Haha
  • Heart

Eye_roll_central

VIP Member
Double sinks. Is she crazy. My kids trash one sink, forget having to clean two 🥴
I don’t get the need to have two sinks in that small bathroom?! Do they get ready together in the mornings? Leave all the kids to fend for themselves whilst the pair of them do their skincare routines together?! 😂😂😂

• Haha

Ronnie Pickering

I have a velvet sofa. At least I think it is 👀 Not one of those crushed velvet ones though.
I found it’s perfect for kids. And pets. Wipes clean. Looks good. Has lasted really well.
SO BACK OFF BITCHES.

😂

What I am surprised about is that she went for such a strong vibrant blue. When she was offended by fucking lilac.

• Haha

Serious_Susan

VIP Member
Yeah I’m 90% sure my mum didn’t live my lilac bedroom with sparkly dolphins all around it but she did it because she cared more about me than her own bloody aesthetic

Serious_Susan

VIP Member
I think being gifted a £100 advent calender then opening the boxes already, in September!!! Is exactly what’s wrong with influencers and this planet right now 🥴🥴🥴

• Heart

Serious_Susan

VIP Member
I would be too if I was working from home and my wife was our spending £50 a day on shite. Then goes to light a candle to de-stress and gets rinsed about it to 60k people on insta?!

Begborrowsteal

VIP Member
Screenshot_20211029-211609_Instagram.jpg

So grateful they're paying towards her sitting on her arse, being a moody cunt on instagram 🙄 I like to see people do well, but emma gives off such nasty vibes

Horseyhelen

Chatty Member
Another weekend away! Seriously I need a new job. How the hell does she fund her lifestyle! Surely the face toothbrush is not that lucrative!?!

• Haha

Ridandroo

Chatty Member
Doesn’t like the boots but aff linked them anyway so she can make money from other people looking like a twunt instead.