Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Sticky One

VIP Member
With all these mega events and 'test' events taking place, i wouldnt blame them for having a big garden party wedding. Over 22k at a football match, but you cant have your nearest and dearest to celebrate a wedding? No surprise people are doing what they want.
This 🙌🏽
I bite my tongue on soooo many thread, so frustrating seeing so many people brainwashed and so nit picky over these bloody rules.
Honestly good for them if they dance on the bloody dance floor because Boris didn’t give a fuck about quarantine or social distancing at their bbq.

• Heart
Reactions: 33

Begborrowsteal

VIP Member
With all these mega events and 'test' events taking place, i wouldnt blame them for having a big garden party wedding. Over 22k at a football match, but you cant have your nearest and dearest to celebrate a wedding? No surprise people are doing what they want.

• Heart
Reactions: 33

Nmml

I think she looks great, just had twins and living in a pandemic when it’s hard to muster up any energy to lose weight etc, she looks fab 👍
I think the wedding looked lovely, would have loved something like that myself. Wee bit of happiness in this shitty time.

• Heart
Reactions: 32

sourorchid

Another person I follow on insta has started flogging this shite and they did a Yes/No box like ‘who’s interested in the lumi?’ And 79% voted no. Dead. 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Jesus, Mary and Joseph and the wee donkey! Does she ever stop whinging? She should change her name to Emma Moanchester which would go perfectly with her mate Carowhine (marriedand29ish)....

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28

G170D

Thread suggestion -

she’s got twins, that’s two! Swipe up and you can dress like poo!

• Haha
  • Heart

Leftpeg9

Chatty Member
I’m going to eye roll myself into oblivion with that car seat post 🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄
Yes mate you have 2 babies, generally that means you need 2 of these larger items.

Shite to not be gifted 2 car seats the way you were gifted the 2 carriers (2 different sets too if I remember correctly), the 2 Stokke Tripp Trapp high chairs and the 2 Snuz Pods eh?
Didn’t see you boking at the price of expensive Edinburgh hotel stays and Air BnBs in the Lake District though did we Em? Or the cottage holiday with Lil….

Hellooo

Definitely looks like more than 30 in that garden party.
why is it when people want something to whinge about Instagrammers for they suddenly become the Covid police… it was the girls wedding! Considering you go to primark and there is about 100 people there

• Heart
Reactions: 27

MrsB76

Chatty Member
Who cares how may they had? It’s about time people just start living and enjoying everything they do at the end of the day we are all here to make memories and to live are best lives unfortunately life and people in our lives aren’t here forever
I’m afraid I’m inclined to agree. Whilst during lockdown I was one of those shocking rigidly to the rules, enough is enough now. We can’t go on like this forever. I lost a dear relative a few weeks ago, and it absolutely breaks my heart to think he spent the last year and a half on his own, not seeing his great nieces grow up. I wish I was one of the people who broke the rules.

• Heart
Reactions: 27

MamaD

VIP Member
Definitely looks like more than 30 in that garden party.
If football, G7 and Ascot can have their own rules then why can’t weddings. There’s more people in the supermarket. We 💯 cannot stay locked down, this isn’t living. I’ve stuck to all the rules, am vaccinated yet we are still being told what we can and can’t do.

• Heart
Reactions: 26

kmja

Chatty Member
Does this woman have anything positive to say about motherhood, all she does is moan
I would kill to be sat with my child painting whatever they wanted to paint. Having suffered a loss herself I'm surprised at the stuff she moans about. Many years of infertility here, a loss of my miracle first baby and now finally 24 weeks pregnant, I'm still convinced I'm not bringing a baby home. Give me all the painting and silly conversations any day.

• Heart
Reactions: 25

Leftpeg9

Chatty Member
Doesn’t work. Sells children and Lumi on Insta for a wage. Only has 1 stable regular income via husband. However can still afford to sell house to buy bigger house, can afford Range Rover, can afford various expensive overnight stays and eating out. Can afford PS5.
All achieved by ads and selling out on an app.

I actually give up at real life. I really do

Reactions: 25

Nmml

Can we play instahun house bingo? My guesses:

extension with bifold Doors in black
Subway tile kitchen with black grout
Pampas grass
Some cabinet with cane door panels
Neon sign with tacky phrase: “this kitchens made for dancing” etc

please feel free to add

winners get the satisfaction of knowing they put in a hard days work to provide for themselves and their families without begging on Instagram.

much love ❤

• Haha
Reactions: 24

Fanaff

VIP Member
Can we play instahun house bingo? My guesses:

extension with bifold Doors in black
Subway tile kitchen with black grout
Pampas grass
Some cabinet with cane door panels
Neon sign with tacky phrase: “this kitchens made for dancing” etc

please feel free to add

winners get the satisfaction of knowing they put in a hard days work to provide for themselves and their families without begging on Instagram.

much love ❤
“The colour on every wall in the house is setting plaster from Farrell and ball but colour matched at our local paint centre”

• Haha

TJ90

VIP Member
She’s criticising shit you get on Amazon when she runs a ‘business’ of shit she buys from Alibaba and AliExpress. Full family boils my piss, nothing but money grabbing bastards the lot of them. Between her, the sister and Lil. God knows what the fellas do, there’s only Kieran who knows how to graft.

• Haha

Peakyblinders

VIP Member
I absolutely LOVE that not everyone on this thread are the covid Police! Who cares if she has more than 30 at her wedding, I know I for sure would’ve! This shambles has been going on for well over a year now, those people who have always stuck to the GUIDELINES (not rules), had your vaccine that we actually know nothing about yet - how’s that going for you? My parents are both high risk and in their 70s and while I am careful I am dammed if I am spending what precious time I have left with them…. Not seeing them because of a virus with a 99% survival rate. Imagine not having your loved one at your wedding because Boris says you’re not allowed and then you sit down and watch 20k people in the crowd at the euros? Or at ascot? Or the g7 summit. I will probably get a warning for this but this is tattle to talk about the influencers etc not to be there covid police.

• Heart