Lifethroughemseyes #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I find it crazy the difference in house prices. We live in the south, and we wouldn't get something that big for that price. You're looking at at least 400k.

Reactions: 3
If I wasn’t so attached to my roots and wanting to live close to family, I’d definitely move up north for those prices! I’m in London and currently looking at houses that look smaller than Ems new one and the prices are between £600-700k 😬😬😬🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
You can buy a 5/6 bedroom terrace in Great Yarmouth for about 160k but then it's Great Yarmouth so :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: 2
It’s so frustrating being born in the south, particularly when you’re 30 minutes to London. I have no beneficial ties to being close to London but my family is here and I’m not sure how I go about picking somewhere to relocate too 😅

Reactions: 5
It’s so frustrating being born in the south, particularly when you’re 30 minutes to London. I have no beneficial ties to being close to London but my family is here and I’m not sure how I go about picking somewhere to relocate too 😅
Same for me!

Reactions: 5
Ughhhhh her stories tonight. She’s got one of those personalities I just ducking hate. Thinks she’s proper funny and she’s just not one single bit

Reactions: 11
I found it on Rightmove too (why do people insist on giving away hints to where the live?! :rolleyes:) Certainly not a ‘fixer-upper’ by any means. It’s perfectly liveable as is. With that massive garden I wonder if they plan on building an extension. I don’t see why else they would buy another 3 bed

EDIT: they could do a loft conversion with a dormer like their neighbours
I don’t know how you guys do it. Searched and searched can’t find the bloody house

Reactions: 3
She’s deluded to think that her house is an actual renovation. A rewire is not a renovation.

Reactions: 6
She comes across as so ungrateful and whiny. I appreciate she’s got three kids so will make it harder but there will be a lot of ‘huns’ who follow her who would dream of being able to afford a house like that, and yet she is putting such a Debbie Downer on it constantly and has barely got a nice thing to say about it?

Reactions: 12
She comes across as so ungrateful and whiny. I appreciate she’s got three kids so will make it harder but there will be a lot of ‘huns’ who follow her who would dream of being able to afford a house like that, and yet she is putting such a Debbie Downer on it constantly and has barely got a nice thing to say about it?
Wait, she's got 3 kids? Never would've guessed this tbh she's hidden it so well.... 👀

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.