Lifethroughemseyes #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It took me a while to notice that ad!!! Sneaky or what!
Why do they say I picked these up when they've clearly been sent them and paid to say that. Never heard her mention it before

Reactions: 4
Surely Evie can eat all of those kind of things quite easily without them having to be prepacked. I’m sure she’s mentioned that she’s got twins as well so I know it might be helpful but how quickly can you throw these types of food in the oven straight from the fridge/freezer.

Reactions: 2
Her latest story with the babies jumper ‘because Bozza won’t let us’
How can a mother of three (she has twins you know) be so bleeping immature. It’s right up there with when she called Covid ‘Covvy D’

Reactions: 11
Why just why does every single story have to be a boomerang?!! It winds me up so much!!

Reactions: 6
What’s with that outfit, babe? Those jeans? Those bleeping trainers? You ok hun?

• Haha
Reactions: 11
She has posted her new nails to the grid done by her friend Abby. Abby who has been in Dubai for last 2 months but handily flew home with a stay over in Portugal so no isolation for her 🙄

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 14
She has posted her new nails to the grid done by her friend Abby. Abby who has been in Dubai for last 2 months but handily flew home with a stay over in Portugal so no isolation for her 🙄
Unbelievable that people are able to do this 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 6
Why is em centre shot and lucie shoved to the back on her own hen do 🙊🤣
Genuinely don’t know who annoys me more, Lil, Em or her sister. All money grabbing bastards. Lil and Em with their ads and the sister selling that crappy MLM Pyramid Scheme perfume

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.