Lifethroughemseyes #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Unfortunately I only have 2 kids, so I have no idea how hard it is.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Would love it if an influencer, in this case LifeThroughEmsEyes, could be honest, and start one of those bastard SWIPE UP #Ad stories with “I care about this crappy deodorant even less than you, and God help me I can barely be arsed to ‘jump on here’ and vibrate my grubby face for you one more time #Lumi ... but I need to renovate this house somehow so here I am”.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Sweet lord. Those eye brows surely can’t be for real? They look HORRENDOUS.

Reactions: 1
I can’t believe how much I used to envy her. Particularly when she was in the run up to her wedding/got her new build/ had a baby. I thank the original Johnson’s ads for opening my eyes to these idiots.

Reactions: 10
Does this woman have anything positive to say about motherhood, all she does is moan
I would kill to be sat with my child painting whatever they wanted to paint. Having suffered a loss herself I'm surprised at the stuff she moans about. Many years of infertility here, a loss of my miracle first baby and now finally 24 weeks pregnant, I'm still convinced I'm not bringing a baby home. Give me all the painting and silly conversations any day.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Unfortunately I only have 2 kids, so I have no idea how hard it is.
I have twins, so in Ems eyes I'm still fairing better than she is, but she should try being a single mum who also has to work full time AND pay for the things they want!
She is so far detached from real life she wouldn't even recognise it if it was printed on some overpriced tat from her dropshipping store.

Reactions: 9
I would kill to be sat with my child painting whatever they wanted to paint. Having suffered a loss herself I'm surprised at the stuff she moans about. Many years of infertility here, a loss of my miracle first baby and now finally 24 weeks pregnant, I'm still convinced I'm not bringing a baby home. Give me all the painting and silly conversations any day.
Sorry for your loss and infertility challenges x

Its still ok that a parent finds some days tit, or boring - its important that mums especially (maternal mental health risks) feel able to share the bads as well as the goods.

That being said, Ems is just like a spoilt whinge bag 🙃

Reactions: 10
Sorry for your loss and infertility challenges x

Its still ok that a parent finds some days tit, or boring - its important that mums especially (maternal mental health risks) feel able to share the bads as well as the goods.

That being said, Ems is just like a spoilt whinge bag 🙃
Thank you. Oh completely! I'm not under the illusion it will all be sunshine and roses but it's just some of the things she moans about that riles me. Like that painting will be something Evie remembers for ages and imagine knowing your mum posted to social media about how much she hated it. Makes me sad 😔

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Thank you. Oh completely! I'm not under the illusion it will all be sunshine and roses but it's just some of the things she moans about that riles me. Like that painting will be something Evie remembers for ages and imagine knowing your mum posted to social media about how much she hated it. Makes me sad 😔
Completely right. This is the problem with social media and the autopilot of sharing things!

Reactions: 3
Confused about her button battery stories. As a parent I totally get the danger - but i thought the awareness was usually about them lying around etc now when they’re screwed into toys?!

Reactions: 8
Confused about her button battery stories. As a parent I totally get the danger - but i thought the awareness was usually about them lying around etc now when they’re screwed into toys?!
Agree, I see it with some toys but if they’re screwed in they should be fine

Reactions: 2
So wasteful throwing them away too - if she was that concerned she could’ve just thrown the batteries away

Reactions: 2
Here’s a wild idea, don’t buy toys with batteries, then you don’t have to worry 🙃🙃 more money for the big Reno hun xx

• Haha
Reactions: 5
There’s her in her house talking about the unnecessary big reno compared to fat Jess needing work done despo and buying a bloody cricut 🙄

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.