Lifethroughemseyes #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Iv just commented on her stories savour how hard it is inner nice kitchen which doesn’t look old. She’s come at me about how things have been done to such poor quality. Well poor you Emma. Maybe if you actually looked at the house and it’s fittings when you viewed you’d know that. Our house we knew needed a full bathroom re fit and we moved the shower curtain to find the hidden gold in the all as well as lifting the shower mat to see the hole in the floor. Looked in the cupboards in the kitchen to see it was all poor quality to see we needed to do all that refurb. Our offer and bargaining on the house was made with that in mind. If she can’t be arsed to check these things don’t bleeping complain. Entitled witch

Did you include ones already sold
Yes I did I found it rhs j you. It’s lovely and maybe poor quality but it’s a lovely house to move straight into. Not a Reno at all!!!!

Reactions: 3
I feel like it’s a dose of reality for her that most of us probably deal with and get on with in the real world.
Most of us live in houses that need a little bit done to them to make them to our tastes, we move into them and sometimes realise more needs done than we initially thought but we deal with it even if some of these things take a few years (3.5 years into my own house with a kitchen hanging on for grim death!!)

She’s going to have to put those ad funds to something more productive than balloon arches and expensive Air BnBs and Balaceniagas from here on in.
Hopefully once it’s done it will mean more to her then the empty shite they all buy/post/portray on social media

Reactions: 12
I feel like it’s a dose of reality for her that most of us probably deal with and get on with in the real world.
Most of us live in houses that need a little bit done to them to make them to our tastes, we move into them and sometimes realise more needs done than we initially thought but we deal with it even if some of these things take a few years (3.5 years into my own house with a kitchen hanging on for grim death!!)

She’s going to have to put those ad funds to something more productive than balloon arches and expensive Air BnBs and Balaceniagas from here on in.
Hopefully once it’s done it will mean more to her then the empty shite they all buy/post/portray on social media
Exactly this. Yes, it’s a shame that things they didn’t realise needed doing are going to have to be done, but that’s often the way things turn out when you buy a new house. People cover over the cracks to sell.
She thinks nothing of kitting out her TWO babies in Zara clothes and like you mentioned, wasting money on balloon arches, fancy cakes, weekends away, hair extensions… the list goes on. There’s so many areas she could save money on.

Reactions: 5
I think ultimately this is what grates me most about Em. The obvious sense of entitlement. She clearly comes from a very privileged family/background and seems to have no real sense of the fortunate position she’s in.

Reactions: 11
Notice how she’s being more active on stories. The begging will soon start for free tit for the house

Reactions: 11
The moaning runs in the family. Their extreme priviledge is completely lost on them. Lil is the same, busy moaning about her loft conversion. Both of them moaning about their beautiful, healthy children. Their lovely homes. Not having to work for a living. Having supportive partners and families around. Moan moan moan. Of course Emma is more active now, she's on the beg and she probably moved in a hurry to grab all the reno freebies and pr discounts. They really need a reality check, both her and lil. People are losing their homes, jobs and lives yet these 2 talentless, privileged pricks come on stories to moan about Jack all every day.

Reactions: 18
The moaning runs in the family. Their extreme priviledge is completely lost on them. Lil is the same, busy moaning about her loft conversion. Both of them moaning about their beautiful, healthy children. Their lovely homes. Not having to work for a living. Having supportive partners and families around. Moan moan moan. Of course Emma is more active now, she's on the beg and she probably moved in a hurry to grab all the reno freebies and pr discounts. They really need a reality check, both her and lil. People are losing their homes, jobs and lives yet these 2 talentless, privileged pricks come on stories to moan about Jack all every day.
I always kind of got those vibes even back in the slimming world days tbh. I can’t remember exactly why but I remember them switching between moaning about something OR bragging about stuff. At least Em had an actual job then so was more relatable. Does Lil still work as a chef? Can’t remember.

Reactions: 2
I always kind of got those vibes even back in the slimming world days tbh. I can’t remember exactly why but I remember them switching between moaning about something OR bragging about stuff. At least Em had an actual job then so was more relatable. Does Lil still work as a chef? Can’t remember.
No she quit that one night a week gig a long time ago x

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Her definition of a Reno is clearly distorted, must come from only ever owning a new build before 🤷🏻‍♀️

Wants shutters but ain’t a millionaire so she’ll beg for some obviously 🙄
I’m sure if she just asked Lil for a discount code for Blinds Direct she’d be alright…🙄

Surely this was factored into what they knew they did need to be doing in their new house upon moving in?

• Haha
Can we play instahun house bingo? My guesses:

extension with bifold Doors in black
Subway tile kitchen with black grout
Pampas grass
Some cabinet with cane door panels
Neon sign with tacky phrase: “this kitchens made for dancing” etc

please feel free to add

winners get the satisfaction of knowing they put in a hard days work to provide for themselves and their families without begging on Instagram.

much love ❤

• Haha
Reactions: 24

Pampas grass

please feel free to add

winners get the satisfaction of knowing they put in a hard days work to provide for themselves and their families without begging on Instagram.

much love ❤
Black and cream theme
Antique style mirror back splash in kitchen - perfect for filming her hun stories in!

Pampas grass

please feel free to add

much love ❤
Loads of tit on the kids bedroom wall gifted from these small insta companies. Knitted rainbows and tit quotes.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.