Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

AdApathy

VIP Member
Thread title suggestions: Lifethroughemseyes #3 - It's hard being a mum to three tattle threads you know.

• Haha
Reactions: 24

Leftpeg9

Chatty Member
100%. I get the impression her sister is not excited about her pregnancy?
I just don’t think her sister is as into a ‘big grand reveal’ as Emma is that’s all. Her gender reveal (shudder at the term!) was just a simple story of pink baby grows saying they were having a girl, like what most normal people do when they pop a scan pic onto their social media for example.
No cannons with coloured confetti, no videos, no slow mo vids with music over the top catching people’s reaction....

I actually really like her sister. Just hoping she sticks away from the ads. Just seems a bit more real IMO

Reactions: 21

Leftpeg9

Chatty Member
She’s probably got it on finance yet makes out she bought it outright. (She may not do this or even have it on finance, but I know ALOT of people that do this!!)
See I have mentioned the car before.
Finance on a car is no biggie to me, or leasing for the 3 years etc before handing back. This seems to be something frowned upon on online forums (not a dig just a general observation over the years!) whereas in real life nearly every person I know does this with their cars. I can count on one hand the number of people I know who own their car outright.
However what I do take the hump with is how expensive that car must be on PCP or PHP, for someone who doesn’t work, has just expanded their household by an additional 2 people, with only 1 of you in a real job. What that level of affordability tells me is that selling your children and life online seems to afford you a lot of expensive stuff and it’s really just not right at all.

Reactions: 21

Tinker

Definitely looks like more than 30 in that garden party.
Who cares how may they had? It’s about time people just start living and enjoying everything they do at the end of the day we are all here to make memories and to live are best lives unfortunately life and people in our lives aren’t here forever

• Heart
Reactions: 20

Basicbasic

VIP Member
The moaning runs in the family. Their extreme priviledge is completely lost on them. Lil is the same, busy moaning about her loft conversion. Both of them moaning about their beautiful, healthy children. Their lovely homes. Not having to work for a living. Having supportive partners and families around. Moan moan moan. Of course Emma is more active now, she's on the beg and she probably moved in a hurry to grab all the reno freebies and pr discounts. They really need a reality check, both her and lil. People are losing their homes, jobs and lives yet these 2 talentless, privileged pricks come on stories to moan about Jack all every day.

Reactions: 18

Doingitforthegram

Chatty Member
Moaning that she has to buy two of everything - maybe it wouldn’t be such a problem if she wasn’t buying everything from Zara! She is so miserable all she ever does is moan
I wonder if she realises she doesn't have to buy two of EVERYTHING and the twins could share clothes/not always always dressed the same???

Begborrowsteal

VIP Member
This thread is hilarious, you can make a comment about her selling her kids, undeclared ads, selling that lumi shit an how she moans all day but make a comment about her having a bloated face an you get piled on 🤣 have a day off!!
Commenting on a womans appearance who has had twins just 4 months ago is a bit shitty 🤷🏻‍♀️

All the other points are fair.

Lol @ pile on though.

Post an opinion and itll also get discussed. ✌

KiKiGreen

Fucking hell gals.

it’s a shitty thing to comment on another woman’s weight or bloat. She had babies 4 months ago, and we’re all in the middle of a pandemic. Who hasn’t gained a couple of pounds?

Ems gives us enough content for Tattle without the need to slag her for looking bloated ffs 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Heart

Fluffyducks

Chatty Member
Have to say, Emma with the twins is a bit of a tit. But I actually quite like her sister! Her wedding was simple and understated and she looked absolutely stunning. Shame she’s a MLM hun but I think she’s actually quite likeable🤷🏼‍♀️

MrsA

M&S sending her stuff is not OK 🙄
What’s worse is that considering she’s advertising it she’s got the day completely wrong. It started last night and she said it started today. I don’t care if you’ve got three kids and baby brain, if you are being paid to advertise it at least do the job properly!

Leftpeg9

Chatty Member
‘We’ve all been poorly with a sickness bug but let me tell you about it whilst I wash my face as an ad for the Lumi’ 🙄🙄

Em honestly we actually mostly liked you when you just chatted normal Mum shit whilst not attempting to sell a face vibrator to us

• Haha