Lifethroughemseyes #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can’t have a dance floor at a wedding but Boris and friends can have a bbq at the G7 summit 🤥🤫

Reactions: 9
With all these mega events and 'test' events taking place, i wouldnt blame them for having a big garden party wedding. Over 22k at a football match, but you cant have your nearest and dearest to celebrate a wedding? No surprise people are doing what they want.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
With all these mega events and 'test' events taking place, i wouldnt blame them for having a big garden party wedding. Over 22k at a football match, but you cant have your nearest and dearest to celebrate a wedding? No surprise people are doing what they want.
This 🙌🏽
I bite my tongue on soooo many thread, so frustrating seeing so many people brainwashed and so nit picky over these bloody rules.
Honestly good for them if they dance on the bloody dance floor because Boris didn’t give a duck about quarantine or social distancing at their bbq.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
This 🙌🏽
I bite my tongue on soooo many thread, so frustrating seeing so many people brainwashed and so nit picky over these bloody rules.
Honestly good for them if they dance on the bloody dance floor because Boris didn’t give a duck about quarantine or social distancing at their bbq.
Thank god somebody said it!

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Literally just saying the same to my husband you can go the football and sit with thousands of strangers but can’t dance with your family/friends at a wedding 🙄🙄

Reactions: 9
If their after party is in their garden surely they will be able to dance? If it was at a venue the rules would be stricter?

Reactions: 2
I think she looked nice. However I still think she’s a twit like the rest of them

• Haha
Reactions: 11
OMG I just found the video to watch it.
Looks like she's doing the scratch and sniff 😲🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤢
I couldn’t get a better screenshot as it was ever so slightly off camera. Flashing a lot of leg! I’d almost say I don’t think she had underwear on!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.