Lifethroughemseyes #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Was just coming on to say no way that lumi spa question was for real - either one of her/ her hubby/ her sister / Lil sent it - prearranged of course !

What a calculated move !

Wouldn’t surprise me if that whole series of stories was set up just for that last lumi question

absolutely the only reason the question box was put up 😳

Reactions: 4
Why are they always 25% off? 😅 Clearly that is how much they are and try make out its a bargain

Il stick to my soap, water & flannel thanks

Reactions: 6
Just unfollowed, I can put up with all the real ads but can’t deal with seeing more of that lumi shite on my feed!

Reactions: 9
Anyone that is even slightly tempted by the lumi, I beseech you! Do not fall for it and spend your hard earned money lining these pathetic influencer's pockets.
These facial cleaning devices are completely unnecessary. As a poster above said a clean flannel and a cleanser suited to your skin type will do everything you need.

Reactions: 8
Anyone that is even slightly tempted by the lumi, I beseech you! Do not fall for it and spend your hard earned money lining these pathetic influencer's pockets.
These facial cleaning devices are completely unnecessary. As a poster above said a clean flannel and a cleanser suited to your skin type will do everything you need.
Agreed! I’m a beauty therapist... save your money!

Reactions: 7
So predictable is our Ems - swipe up Lumi - does she EVER pay full price for anything. Still no mention of the dog unless I missed it

Reactions: 4
I’ll unfollow too. Genuine real ads I can cope with, but MLM stuff - no thank you! Called that one didn’t you all!

Reactions: 3
Is it me or does she really not show the twins . I get she is busy as mother of 3 just don't feel I've seen them very much on her page

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.