Lifethroughemseyes #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can we play instahun house bingo? My guesses:

extension with bifold Doors in black
Subway tile kitchen with black grout
Pampas grass
Some cabinet with cane door panels
Neon sign with tacky phrase: “this kitchens made for dancing” etc

please feel free to add

winners get the satisfaction of knowing they put in a hard days work to provide for themselves and their families without begging on Instagram.

much love ❤
“The colour on every wall in the house is setting plaster from Farrell and ball but colour matched at our local paint centre”

• Haha
Reactions: 24
What she said... Can anyone recommend any products?

What she means... can anyone send me any hair products for free

Reactions: 6
Interesting about the hair stuff - she was plugging Hair Burst vitamins (I think that’s what they’re called!?) not so long ago saying they’ve done wonders for her post partum hair and wouldn’t use any other products!!!! #ad #fuckingbullshit

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Re - Lumi Shite. So her ad last night was 'this is the lowest price you will ever get the Lumi for' but last Month was also the biggest discount ever given, never to be repeated !! :unsure:

Reactions: 7
She needs to watch an Instagrammer called sofie from Leeds for inspiration has to how to actually smash house Reno content. Won’t put her full handle in case that’s against the rules but would love a rave thread about her, she is unbelievably relatable, actually does goood full house Reno’s, doesn’t moan constantly or get everything gifted and her style is something unusual not just insta hun basic witch. Loving the bingo btw 🤣👏 can I add a thousand tagged farrow and ball shades on every pic?

Reactions: 9
I’m really not one of those snowflake sorta people but honestly, there’s people out there who can’t afford to feed their bloody kids and all the likes of Em and co do is moan moan moan. Their self entitlement is gross. They really do not understand the real world at all!

Reactions: 11
She needs to watch an Instagrammer called sofie from Leeds for inspiration has to how to actually smash house Reno content. Won’t put her full handle in case that’s against the rules but would love a rave thread about her, she is unbelievably relatable, actually does goood full house Reno’s, doesn’t moan constantly or get everything gifted and her style is something unusual not just insta hun basic witch. Loving the bingo btw 🤣👏 can I add a thousand tagged farrow and ball shades on every pic?
Is this asda Sofie? I love her

Reactions: 6
Can we play instahun house bingo? My guesses:

extension with bifold Doors in black
Subway tile kitchen with black grout
Pampas grass
Some cabinet with cane door panels
Neon sign with tacky phrase: “this kitchens made for dancing” etc

please feel free to add

winners get the satisfaction of knowing they put in a hard days work to provide for themselves and their families without begging on Instagram.

much love ❤
railings / Hague blue / panelling

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I can’t find the house 🙄

***edit*** found it. Didn’t click on price range originally

house is gorgeous, hardly a Reno either ems hun

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
Well isn’t she the queen of tit boomerangs today!!!! Evie holding a pair of sunglasses……riveting hun

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.