Lifethroughemseyes #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Another person I follow on insta has started flogging this shite and they did a Yes/No box like ‘who’s interested in the lumi?’ And 79% voted no. Dead. 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Another person I follow on insta has started flogging this shite and they did a Yes/No box like ‘who’s interested in the lumi?’ And 79% voted no. Dead. 🤣
That’s so funny 😂 most of them only put positive options on the poll like “yes/tell me more” does my head in! I hate this whole insta thing of polls but not wanting genuine responses or moaning when that’s what they get

Reactions: 6
The business she runs whats the crack with that - virgo & arrow - must have missed the start of that ?!?!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
The little man at Amazon is ok for the rest of your deliveries tho HUN ✌🏻 Why does she talk like a twit also?

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Can't believe how much she changed since having the twins. And I don't mean her weight gain as Id never shame her for putting weight on. But ironically as soon as I saw her face I thought MY GOD she looks awful, washed out and unkept. Then I saw she is trying to flog the Lumi crap and was like LOL. She is sooo far from glowing skin I can't actually believe anyone would be influenced by her about skincare...

Attachments

Reactions: 4
What’s the deal with her business, Virgo & Arrow, I must’ve missed that?

Reactions: 1
Why is she shaming an Amazon delivery driver? What qualifications does she have to sell and advise people on their skin care? Can guarantee she has no qualifications at all and is just trying her luck with her massive grey and dull bonce.

Reactions: 8
Can't believe how much she changed since having the twins. And I don't mean her weight gain as Id never shame her for putting weight on. But ironically as soon as I saw her face I thought MY GOD she looks awful, washed out and unkept. Then I saw she is trying to flog the Lumi crap and was like LOL. She is sooo far from glowing skin I can't actually believe anyone would be influenced by her about skincare...
feel like this is a bit unfair, she’s not got make up on and she looks fine. She’s also got 2 small babies and a 4 year old in a pandemic

Reactions: 4
Why is she shaming an Amazon delivery driver? What qualifications does she have to sell and advise people on their skin care? Can guarantee she has no qualifications at all and is just trying her luck with her massive grey and dull bonce.
but the lumi is made by sCiEnTiSt 🥴🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She’s criticising tit you get on Amazon when she runs a ‘business’ of tit she buys from Alibaba and AliExpress. Full family boils my piss, nothing but money grabbing bastards the lot of them. Between her, the sister and Lil. God knows what the fellas do, there’s only Kieran who knows how to graft.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
feel like this is a bit unfair, she’s not got make up on and she looks fine. She’s also got 2 small babies and a 4 year old in a pandemic
Obviously thats all fair and I wouldn't expect her to look amazing, as I appreciate she has 3 young children. (I also did have a baby in lockdown/pandemic so I know what its like) My problem is she is trying to flog some overpriced MLM beauty products that supposedly did wonders to her face (apparently even husband comments how glowing she is) and frankly I just don't see it. I hate all MLM with a passion as its just a modern day pyramid scheme designed to target the vulnerable such as stay at home mums or those on low income, and they take their money without as much as a though. And these instahuns are the worst for it as they already have a huge following to target. She knows what she is doing and its all about the money, don't for a second think she believes a word she is saying. So no, I won't feel bad for 'being unfair' because she is the lowest of the low and she lost all my respect when she joint this money grabbing sceme she calls 'work'

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.